The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

The htb over correction is crazy in this game. It has been great to see but some harsh calls.

You kidding, so many have been missed in this game alone lol. Cats-Port not much better.

Imagine allowing a fat hack like Rioli carve you up.
yeah but then you have Ken in the box:

the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the Port players did two full circles while being tackled and the umps still didn't pay it.

Hayward tackled a Freo player early and he had to ride him into the ground and finally got the HTB call after about 60 seconds but so much potential for injury which would be solved by just blowing the whistle.

Hayward tackled a Freo player early and he had to ride him into the ground and finally got the HTB call after about 60 seconds but so much potential for injury which would be solved by just blowing the whistle.

I was saying on the Geelong board that there were so many HTBs not being paid the crowd started up a chant of "Bullshit, bullshit". They probably muted it out on the TV.

Just saw the Jeremy Cameron incident where his head hit the ground hard. Really poor by the club doctors not taking him off.

Here’s the Geelong I think most expected.
I know Port were missing a few and Rozee, but Danger, Bowes and Bruhn have arguably been our 3 best mids this year, and when you had Stanley getting taken to school by a 4th gamer, I wasn't shocked we struggled so much.

Blicavs and Conway should be our rucks moving forward.

Jeremy Cameron has entered concussion protocols.

Watch this space for the league handing down a $100,000 fine to Geelong like they did with Port Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back