The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

T. Mitchell and De Goey ruled out for this Friday RPCB. Some luck for your mob on that front.

When does the cattle return? Pity we don’t play you again until late June. Would fancy our chances if we played your decimated mob this week (even with a third of our best 22 missing as well).

T. Mitchell and De Goey ruled out for this Friday RPCB. Some luck for your mob on that front.

When does the cattle return? Pity we don’t play you again until late June. Would fancy our chances if we played your decimated mob this week (even with a third of our best 22 missing as well).

Cerra, Fantasia and Cuningham are tests for this week. McGovern next week. Martin/Motlop/Saad around 2-4 weeks away each (Saad being the longest). Marchbank and Fogarty don’t have set time frames, only that they will be assessed during Round 9 and 11 respectively.

I reckon you would too. It’s why I have Collingwood as favourites this week, but them not having Mitchell and De Goey is handy.

Can't you go back to trolling Geelong...

Can't you go back to trolling Geelong...
Not trolling at all. Your injury list is cooked. A third of your best 22 was out on the weekend including a few A graders and some very handy structural/role players.

We went through similar in 2019 and I do see a lot of similarities between the two sides. As long as you don’t drop too many games and can weather the injury storm, you can still make a push for top four.

I’ve always been bullish on Carlton and they are the best team in it IMO. Cripps was my old neighbour so I don’t hate them like typical Richmond supporters do. Pies on the other hand…

As for Geelong, I don’t troll them. I just tell hard truths. Unfortunately, they have hyper sensitive supporters that become aggressive when you don’t share their biased views. Trolling them would also mean I’m trying to get a reaction from them. I want nothing to do with them. Discussions flow much better without them getting their backs up at everything.

Carlton by 23 on Friday btw.

Also sounds like B. Scott is conditioning us to a Tarryn Thomas play. Pretty gross.

On the news telling everyone he's a good guy, yep so gross.

Not sure Essendon fans are liking this.
Absolutely not. Scott will cop it.

One Richmond supporter suggested we pick him up on X and he was bombarded with people saying they won’t renew their memberships.

I think people power will win this one and he won’t get back on a list.

Absolutely not. Scott will cop it.

One Richmond supporter suggested we pick him up on X and he was bombarded with people saying they won’t renew their memberships.

I think people power will win this one and he won’t get back on a list.

Swans supporters were saying similar last year which was very gross.

I am not sure if any Carlton supporter would take Tarryn Thomas because I personally haven’t seen it.

Actually, hang on, let me get in touch with Elmer on Twitter and get back to you guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also sounds like B. Scott is conditioning us to a Tarryn Thomas play. Pretty gross.
Apparently Nick Hind's cousin was allegedly killed by her ex partner. Hind and teammates attended her funeral this week.

Honestly, I'd be livid with Brad if I were the Essendon board. Absolutely tone deaf. Just beyond a stupid thing to say.

Apparently Nick Hind's cousin was allegedly killed by her ex partner. Hind and teammates attended her funeral this week.

Honestly, I'd be livid with Brad if I were the Essendon board. Absolutely tone deaf. Just beyond a stupid thing to say.

Brad Scott is even more of a prick than anyone imagined.

Hind was a pall bearer at her funeral.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back