The 2012 KUDOS Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

017034-gary-ablett.jpg

Give you the C. Sitting on 30 odd at some point in Q3. Pulls through with a HUGE Q4.

Kudos to Aaron Hall for delivering a ton as my emergency cover for Fyfe. Hopefully the knee knock in the last quarter wasn't serious.

After 3 goals, 15 touches, 7 tackles and some GC injuries he should surely cement a spot in the best 22 for GC and provide invaluable finals cover.

That said, last time he had a half decent game (13 possessions, 5 tackles) he was dropped for six weeks... When he returned he had 1.1, 15 possessions and 7 tackles in the 100 point loss to Collingwood but was still dropped a week later (after 14 touches, 1.1 and 3 tackles against St Kilda).

Kudos to Swan for being a party animal
Justifying why i dont have him in my team, on ya swannie

Averaging 131 ppg. Don't select him because he's a party animal? Good dream teaming mate.

Suckling.

Sure everyone would be annoyed at his vesting, Im sure he is as well.. not his fault.
But when he did come on, was at his junk timing best, happy with his 50 odd for half a game.
Hopefully means he wont get subbed from now till the end of the year.

Also his partner in crime, Birchall. :thumbsu:
Both of these Hawks just love beating up on easy teams.

Lake - some here call you a spud, but you single-handedly won me a final this afternoon. Much love.

Kudos to my players in the Richmond/Bulldogs game.

Cotchin 152
Deledio 121
Boyd 102
Martin 98

and my one player still going

Watson 85 at HT

A special kudos to Cotchin who has been very consistent since i traded him in. Went with him as a more unique option and he has been superb :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Sammie Gibson! Thought he was slowing down but massive last quarter; solid cover week after week :)

Massive Kudos to Gibson, absolute star huge last quarter!

Kudos to Watson massive game and Martin for a solid game!

Well done to Suckling as well who was sub but still put 54 in a half of footy!

And big big Kudos to JPK for his massive game this week when I needed it most!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back