Keeper Lg. BFDL - 2024 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Might be that time I finally embark on the rebuild, while not a firesale, I would consider reasonable offers for what talent I have left to expedite a rebuild.

Might be that time I finally embark on the rebuild, while not a firesale, I would consider reasonable offers for what talent I have left to expedite a rebuild.
Ur team is very very extreme, either super young or super old, are u shopping ur whole list or are ur 1st and 2nd yr guys off the table?

Cost myself that draw by forgetting to sub in fridays loophole players tsk tsk
Yeah I thought I had cost myself marks when I had two utilities not playing instead of one forward.

Definitely best season yet, I just thought it was the worst premiership defence in history but the whole league is very even right now

Things are starting to get tight at the Tributes. While not a major player McCarthy going down is I think the 4th ACL on my list this year (technically McStay went down last year in finals). 3 are to my forwards
Ye injuries hurt especially when your depth isnt amazing. Missing Bailey Smith for the yr and now O Allen and Bailey from my fwds is tough to cover.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back