23- less s**t
24- not s**t
25- s**t hot
26-
27-
28- who cares
29- as above
I like that timeline.

However, I reckon by 2028 I'll have sobered up from 2026 and I'll be wanting more.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I like that timeline.

However, I reckon by 2028 I'll have sobered up from 2026 and I'll be wanting more.

Well it actually is more than a feeling, just like our friends at Boston once sang.

I recall the 99 premiership and once the siren sounded I didn't carry on, but just stood up and took it all in as I had a feeling it could be a while before we are back here.

A lot has happened since Prince partied back in 99, heck I think he's actually dead. So yeah it's been a while.

We will see, but don't be surprised is all.

Well it actually is more than a feeling, just like our friends at Boston once sang.

I recall the 99 premiership and once the siren sounded I didn't carry on, but just stood up and took it all in as I had a feeling it could be a while before we are back here.

A lot has happened since Prince partied back in 99, heck I think he's actually dead. So yeah it's been a while.

We will see, but don't be surprised is all.
Well I've offloaded my Noble's Nourishment stock to the Supercar fanciers, at a fair hit I must add, broken open the piggy bank, and loaded up on al Clarko.

And I am often asked how I think the Kangas will go in 2023..."less shit" should cover that off.

Well I've offloaded my Noble's Nourishment stock to the Supercar fanciers, at a fair hit I must add, broken open the piggy bank, and loaded up on al Clarko.

And I am often asked how I think the Kangas will go in 2023..."less s**t" should cover that off.

Ha Noble nourishment stocks, yes well played and I didn’t know we had Supercars anymore.

Not since we stopped making them. Unless they’ll be driving an Indian Lakh? Could take a while to complete asingle lap at Bathurst though 🤷‍♂️

Yea less shit is what our fans need to be happy with.

As I said a few days ago we’ve about 25 footballers not yet ready for the rigours of AFL.
We could well beat any sides in the bottom 5 though and maybe the occasional upset along the way

Ha Noble nourishment stocks, yes well played and I didn’t know we had Supercars anymore

No Way Wow GIF by Kinda Funny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How you feeling now TAO?

I'd forgotten about that. We are less shit in 23 - a tick. ( glad you brought it up)

Now I was having a chat with old mate a North life member and a revered character, loved by many a footballer. Current and ex.
Our average is 10 goals for, 14 against. That's not insurmountable.
He agreed with me.
LDU, Simpkin, Larkey, Sheezel, Scott, Logue, Zurhaar, Thomas, Wardlaw, Corr, *Reid and then Bergman, Goater & Ford

That's a bloody solid base line imo. Those mentioned are well above average.

Yes I left off Phillips, Powell, Comben, Taylor, Stevo, Tucker, cause, well they aint much chop for a variety of reasons.

In saying all of that, I'm a year out is how I feel tbh.

Well it would seem I haven’t given my views on this

20. -s**t
21- s**t
22- you guessed it s**t
23- less s**t
24- not s**t
25- s**t hot
26- 🏆
27- 🏆
28- who cares
29- as above

Bump

New year already and the last 4 years have been forgettable

We are up to the Not Shit year

Imagine if this was a real time capsule and there was an actual ceremony now to physically dig it up and reminisce about the last four seasons and what we were hoping for four years ago. Aaaah....the memories....

Yeh the curve ball of those Lockdowns was the icing on the pile

pile GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back