Player Watch Tew Jiath

Remove this Banner Ad

IF he was a 17 year old with his end of Last Season he would be seen as a Top 20 Prospect for the 2024 Draft
If he was a 12 year old doing that in under 18s, he'd be the highest rated 12 year old in the country.

Copied from another site:
"Reliable reports have TJ growing 3cm taller since he started at the Club."

This would move him from 188cm to 191cm.

we don't mess around at Collingwood

200w.gif

Nathan Murphy MKII. He’ll be 220cm before we know it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just like Murphy

Not afraid to run with the ball and quick off the mark. Very promising.
What I found really exciting was his ball use and decision making were 1st class and he seemed to pick the correct option every time, also his height and long arms,I think in the long run he may well end up being our best pick from this draft and I am all in on Harry but Tew could be something all again.

Watching him in that clip he could play for us for a long time moves beautifully very impressive.

Howe is 34, Murphy career has black cloud over it.

I was worried who is going to be that third tall we replace them with that was until I saw Tew Jiath.

I think the club has plans to give him plenty of time to develop but I wouldnt be surprised if this kid rips up those plans and becomes best 22 by end of the home and away season and make us better.

Howe is 34, Murphy career has black cloud over it.

I was worried who is going to be that third tall we replace them with that was until I saw Tew Jiath.

I think the club has plans to give him plenty of time to develop but I wouldnt be surprised if this kid rips up those plans and becomes best 22 by end of the home and away season and make us better.

Doesn't matter how ready he is mentally, he's still built like a stick and at AFL level that'll be easily exploited.

I was very impressed by him, but he's still 2-3 preseasons away from breaking out. How many super skinny talls have immediate impact at AFL level?

Doesn't matter how ready he is mentally, he's still built like a stick and at AFL level that'll be easily exploited.

I was very impressed by him, but he's still 2-3 preseasons away from breaking out. How many super skinny talls have immediate impact at AFL level?
Dustin Fletcher was playing on Dunstall, Ablett, Lockett and co as a 19, 20yo bean pole. If his role is an intercepting, rebounding defender then bulk isn’t really a priority. Im not saying he’s ready but I don’t think his physical size is going to be the main thing holding him back from senior footy. Just my thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back