Society & Culture Terrible baby names

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the "I s**t you not" file:

Enjel & Beka 4th of July 2.jpg

Enjel and Beka for short.

Poor little buggers. Not only do they have 22q11.2 Deletion syndrome or 22q (also referred to as Velocardiofacialsyndrome (VCFS), and/or DiGeorge syndrome), a disorder caused by a small missing piece of the 22nd chromosome, but they have dickhead parents.

“Is that Rebecca with 2 Cs?” will be the start of a 5 minute unwanted conversation for one of those kids for the rest of their life. The other one will commit a homicide trying to explain hers probably. Why do dickhead parents think it’s a pissing contest to be “creative” with spelling a simple name. You’re not clever you flogs, you’re child abusers. 🖕🏻

“Is that Rebecca with 2 Cs?” will be the start of a 5 minute unwanted conversation for one of those kids for the rest of their life. The other one will commit a homicide trying to explain hers probably. Why do dickhead parents think it’s a pissing contest to be “creative” with spelling a simple name. You’re not clever you flogs, you’re child abusers. 🖕🏻
I've never agreed with anything you've posted more than this post here

Who was that again?
Just found the posts.
^ Reasonably tame compared to these two poor critters 'Jshahnya' and 'jkhaihya' No, i didn't spell those two names wrong, (you could be forgiven if you did but) no I'm not lying to win this thread, they are two f$@king real names this clever Mummy has given to her two young Daughters. :) I'd link to Mummies FB page for proof but I not sure I'm allowed to.

Do you even know how to pronounce those names you seem to mock? Sorry if you named your own children something like'Hariett or Oswald' and you realise now that they're out dated and boring. The big point here is you shouldn't speak if you can't even pronounce the words you write, it's easy to copy what's already written, Step your Game up!!