Society & Culture Terrible baby names

Remove this Banner Ad

This obituary notice appeared in the Herald Sun today.

DickHead.PNG

Interesting to note he was referred to as "Dick". I wonder whether the term "dickhead" was used in general society very often during this man's childhood or early adulthood. If so, what were his parents thinking?

View attachment 1865388

Interesting to note he was referred to as "Dick". I wonder whether the term "dickhead" was used in general society very often during this man's childhood or early adulthood. If so, what were his parents thinking?

Mary loved alot of D by the sounds of it ...

View attachment 1865388

The poor campaigner is finally at peace..

Imagine the response he would have received in the school yard after confirming that was his real name: “Gee, that’s a bit stiff, Dick.”
I mean, as a parent you analyse the entire English language against your kids potential names to ensure they’re not a target for ridicule. These parents thought “* it, this will be a pisser“

I mean, as a parent you analyse the entire English language against your kids potential names to ensure they’re not a target for ridicule. These parents thought “* it, this will be a pisser“
Knew a kid named Michael Hunt. Kids were tough on him at school.

(Log in to remove this ad.)