Sport Tennis Thread...a game of broken racquets and short skirts

Remove this Banner Ad

They can both really play, but Tomic and Kyrgios need to pull their heads in, it will be a shame if they are lost to our Davis Cup team.

I dunno if Bonz ever sees this but.... Tomug *sigh*

Hate to see wasted talent.

She absolutely dominated this tournament, that was Geelong in 2007 level of domination. To be able to come back from 1-5 down to win the second set and the match shows the confidence she has in her game at the moment.

Sadly the rat is winning , even his attire is boring

I actually really like Medvedev as a player, his backhand and movement are literally pieces of art.

Supporting Rafa in this match as I don't want Djokovic to end our with the most grand slams though. Issue is I can't see him going 5 with the amount his currently sweating, something looks like it's wrong (doubt he uses it as an excuse though).

As a barely casual tennis watcher, I would love to see faults removed. Instant lost point.

So much wasted time on 2nd serves. Sometimes 2 serves take longer than an actual rally.

Don't care that much but it's very noticeable how much it slows down the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a barely casual tennis watcher, I would love to see faults removed. Instant lost point.

So much wasted time on 2nd serves. Sometimes 2 serves take longer than an actual rally.

Don't care that much but it's very noticeable how much it slows down the match.

Would have too drastic an effect on the game.

Players wouldn't be able to go for first serves so you would see the serve volley disappear even further.

Plus it's tradition, change will never happen.

I liked a few years ago in fast 4 and tie break tens when lets were called play on, but one of the simplistic beauty's of tennis is outside of Hawkeye the rules haven't changed.