Speculation Tarryn Thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe from Brad, but Mackie was being doorstopped while walking from the stands to the bench at half time of a game. They weren't prepared thoughts let alone comments

Regardless, the scott brothers have a history of taking in rejects and turning them into more than useful servant.

Chris scott has had quite a few successful precedents hence he felt confident but one bad move would undo 20 years of good club culture and turn such antics into opportunistic player grabs.

Regardless, the scott brothers have a history of taking in rejects and turning them into more than useful servant.

Chris scott has had quite a few successful precedents hence he felt confident but one bad move would undo 20 years of good club culture and turn such antics into opportunistic player grabs.
Chris Scott's only comment was getting angry that people equated Stengle with Thomas

Chris Scott's only comment was getting angry that people equated Stengle with Thomas

Sure mate, the comparison warrants. Plus thomas has not been charged with anything but regardless, the scotts are trying to grab headline to make it appear they can take thomas in and turn him around.

I'm glad we leaked the email effective putting an end of thomas returning in that we shouldn't allow a top end talent to cheaply go to another club and then be all grateful for the new chance.

Of course he's in trouble with police again with further harassment of ex-partner.

We at kangas should also have a deep look at the type of people we are getting into the door. Putting some slum dog kid with talent into a top grammar school and become a footballer quite often results in them getting warped idea on reality.

Sure mate, the comparison warrants. Plus thomas has not been charged with anything but regardless, the scotts are trying to grab headline to make it appear they can take thomas in and turn him around.

I'm glad we leaked the email effective putting an end of thomas returning in that we shouldn't allow a top end talent to cheaply go to another club and then be all grateful for the new chance.

Of course he's in trouble with police again with further harassment of ex-partner.

We at kangas should also have a deep look at the type of people we are getting into the door. Putting some slum dog kid with talent into a top grammar school and become a footballer quite often results in them getting warped idea on reality.
Is this a typo?

I guess a parking ticket and driving with a .15 BAC with children in the car are both infringing the law so same same right?

Ah yes, deflection 101, 'what about this and that...'

In any case, these scotts think they are messiahs who could turn anyone around.

But all it takes is one that don't work and implode to completely destroy your club culture. Chris scott thinks he can get a cheap cheap superstar for nothing. But guess what, we leaked a few emails to go with yet another police investigation.

Ah yes, deflection 101, 'what about this and that...'

In any case, these scotts think they are messiahs who could turn anyone around.

But all it takes is one that don't work and implode to completely destroy your club culture. Chris scott thinks he can get a cheap cheap superstar for nothing. But guess what, we leaked a few emails to go with yet another police investigation.
What about it is deflection? They're just not in the same conversation.

So not because Thomas is a horrible person, but because your club would lose out 'allowing a top end talent to go cheaply to another club'

Glad you got your priorities right....

So not because Thomas is a horrible person, but because your club would lose out 'allowing a top end talent to go cheaply to another club'

Glad you got your priorities right....

Horrible person? Im afraid your coach and that of essendon thought he warrants another chance.

Really? Can you show me where Chris Scott said that?

Sacked North Melbourne utility Tarryn Thomas could re-launch his career with Geelong, with coach Chris Scott saying the Cats would remain "open-minded". GEELONG coach Chris Scott has left the door open for the Cats offering an AFL lifeline to sacked former North Melbourne utility Tarryn Thomas.10 Apr 2024

There ya go sweetheart.

Opportunistic enough for ya?

Sacked North Melbourne utility Tarryn Thomas could re-launch his career with Geelong, with coach Chris Scott saying the Cats would remain "open-minded". GEELONG coach Chris Scott has left the door open for the Cats offering an AFL lifeline to sacked former North Melbourne utility Tarryn Thomas.10 Apr 2024

There ya go sweetheart.

That's not what that says

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not what that says

Lemme me repeat:

Geelong coach chris scott said: he would be open minded for thomas to come to geelong.

But this was before the leak and yet another police investigation.

As hudson said in 1986 aliens, game over man, game over.

Geelong were one of those delightful clubs whispering in Tarryn's ear whilst North were trying to help him sort himself out. I doubt it made any difference, but it certainly wasn't helpful.

There ya go sweetheart.

Can you provide a link?

Can you provide a link?
Actually I found more quotes myself

"It's really unfair to compare Tyson Stengle to Tarryn's situation," he said.

"And it's a tad arrogant when football clubs - and I don't think they mean it this way - but when you imply, 'We're such a good footy club that anyone can come in here and we'll just spray them with magic dust and they'll turn into great people'.

"Again, I consider it a bit offensive to the rest of the competition."

Sure doesn't sound like he's comparing Stengle to Thomas at all.

Or that he's 'saying they can turn anyone around'.

In fact it sounds like exactly the opposite.

it's almost as if people are talking out of their backside.....:think:

Lemme me repeat:

Geelong coach chris scott said: he would be open minded for thomas to come to geelong.

But this was before the leak and yet another police investigation.

As hudson said in 1986 aliens, game over man, game over.
Yeah you can repeat it all you want. It's not the same as what you're saying

Geelong were one of those delightful clubs whispering in Tarryn's ear whilst North were trying to help him sort himself out. I doubt it made any difference, but it certainly wasn't helpful.
Yeah in retrospect not a good look but in our defence that was two police investigations ago

Yeah in retrospect not a good look but in our defence that was two police investigations ago
Yes it was. But you were also actively undermining our attempts at rehab, which is pretty low. But you weren't alone and I don't think it really mattered, he isn't ready to deal with his issues yet. He may never be.

All-in-all, type carpet pulliing aside, thomas won't be playing again now after the leak plus another police investigation.

Serves him right and to those opportunistic clubs out there, this is our middle finger to the pouchers.

Thomas won't be playing again.

Did you say link my dear?

Scott on thomas
Ah yes, the link where Scott says what I posted above:

"It's really unfair to compare Tyson Stengle to Tarryn's situation," he said.

"And it's a tad arrogant when football clubs - and I don't think they mean it this way - but when you imply, 'We're such a good footy club that anyone can come in here and we'll just spray them with magic dust and they'll turn into great people'.

"Again, I consider it a bit offensive to the rest of the competition"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back