Speculation Tarryn Thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL needs to come out today and ban him for life, I'm not sure what more evidence they need that nothing is changing.
Agree - standing in a circle arm in arm stands for little when the AFL don't act on this.

They are starting to get really tough on homophobic taunting and now have a chance to do the same with players that abuse women.

As I said in this thread earlier if you talk to anyone in Tassie who knows him they will tell you he is a campaigner, has always been a campaigner and will always be a campaigner.

He has not and will not show any remorse.
Yep, I caught up with an old schoolmate the other day who knew plenty of the people he played with as a junior - and they said he was a heckin weirdo with girls back then too.

Maybe, maybe not. There’s simply no way of you knowing this for sure.

Well, no one knows for certain but as the saying goes, reality is the only form of truth. The scotts gave some funky answers implies they are testing the water to get him over only to get some loud slap to their faces.

AFL are fake as fk

Actually back up last weeks actions by not allowing this grub back in the AFL.

Shouldn't even come to that, clubs should know better.

Well, no one knows for certain but as the saying goes, reality is the only form of truth. The scotts gave some funky answers implies they are testing the water to get him over only to get some loud slap to their faces.

I wasn’t denying that those two particular clubs had discussed the possibility.

I was suggesting it’s impossible to know what other clubs may or may not have done, and coaches not coming out in support of Tarryn in a press conference doesn't really change that.

AFL are fake as fk

Actually back up last weeks actions by not allowing this grub back in the AFL.

Shouldn't even come to that, clubs should know better.

Clubs see a free dip at a possible superstar expect he just got into trouble once again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No club will touch him after the latest incident.

I would have even been shocked if someone did prior to this coming out.

No club will touch him after the latest incident.

I would have even been shocked if someone did prior to this coming out.
The only two senior people I've heard say anything positive about TT are, surprise, surprise - the Scott brothers!

TT is a stain on any club that is looking at him. The AFL can't do the link arms stuff if TT is standing there in the Essendon line! But then again we know some clubs will do 'Whatever it takes' to try and win their first final in over two decades.

Surely members, sponsors, players and particularly AFLW players of any club would be appalled that a senior coach is seen supporting TT in any way.

Brad Scott - TT is NOT a great kid, he's a serial danger to women.

Trust me on this, ive teaching for 11 years...
Unrelated to the main topic but if you are into podcasts there is one called Behind the Bastards. There are about 4-5 episodes about Tate, and they touch and discuss the issue at length.

Back on topic, TT should never play again. Playing AFL is a privilege not a right. He’s had 4-5 chances and stuffed all of them up. The sooner he leaves the AFL spotlight, the better.

Unrelated to the main topic but if you are into podcasts there is one called Behind the Bastards. There are about 4-5 episodes about Tate, and they touch and discuss the issue at length.

Back on topic, TT should never play again. Playing AFL is a privilege not a right. He’s had 4-5 chances and stuffed all of them up. The sooner he leaves the AFL spotlight, the better.

If anything, im quite confident that he will become a much better person when he steps away from the game because it's a high pressure situation that require a certain persona to be able to handle and TT doesn't.

His situation is actually quite sad in that his parents didn't want nothing to do with him, his grandma brought him up and she died during the lockdown period. He lost the only person he really connect with and it was during isolation period.

In usa, many such cases ends up with a mass shooting + suicide.

Him playing footy is probably the worst choice for him in that he is paid all those money and the fame that comes along in which he doens't have the mental capacity to handle. Many such cases happen to people who got too rich and famous to quickly, i.e. ariana grande, britney spears

AFL needs to come out today and ban him for life, I'm not sure what more evidence they need that nothing is changing.

Thats a legal issue and i doubt they will though i wouldnt care if they did.

Good podcast, haven't listened for a while though

Even that was nothing. Mackie got doorstopped mid-game about it during gather round and just said basically that he'd look into it. Brad just said something nice about a former player of his in the media.

It's called water testing, but after those comments, thomas is in hot waters again and the final seal on his career is this leaked email which spells finish for him as it should be.

It's called water testing, but after those comments, thomas is in hot waters again and the final seal on his career is this leaked email which spells finish for him as it should be.
Maybe from Brad, but Mackie was being doorstopped while walking from the stands to the bench at half time of a game. They weren't prepared thoughts let alone comments

Remove this Banner Ad

Back