Scandal Tarryn Thomas charged with 'threatening to distribute intimate image' + driving with suspended license

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Statements

Fined, no conviction recorded:

I get it, it's the current vibe and the Mabo so AFL had no choice but to go hard on him.

But at the same time it's amazing how VIC Poll couldn't pin anything substantial on him.

The way majority of posters ITT are going to town on TT tells me they know more than the cops, I'd love to hear it.

This should be fun.

Sure, if it's the first time it's happened. Thomas has had so many more chances than anyone else would receive in a "normal" profession
To be honest if he wasn’t in a public job he’d probably be in the clear.

Plenty of HR departments that refuse to action on issues of misconduct within the workplace let alone with things occurring outside of work in somebody’s personal life.

I get it, it's the current vibe and the Mabo so AFL had no choice but to go hard on him.

But at the same time it's amazing how VIC Poll couldn't pin anything substantial on him.

The way majority of posters ITT are going to town on TT tells me they know more than the cops, I'd love to hear it.

This should be fun.

This woman needs to get out of Victoria.

Fancy having to live your life looking over your shoulder when this POS is walking the streets.

Think Mr Gatto needs to open a new business in protecting vulnerable woman like this.

Cops and courts are a joke and non existent.

If this woman is being intimidated ....lets turn it around and intimidate back.

Come on Mick you are the answer.

Again? This bloke is unreal. His problems are beyond what the AFL can help with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloke is in the last chance saloon fighting for his career to get another chance, and looked likely to get one through Essendon or Geelong. And can’t even moderate his behaviour for that short time. Crazy to think any club is seriously considering this guy. Essendon and Geelong supporters should be writing to their club to express their extreme displeasure.

Bloke is in the last chance saloon fighting for his career to get another chance, and looked likely to get one through Essendon or Geelong. And can’t even moderate his behaviour for that short time. Crazy to think any club is seriously considering this guy. Essendon and Geelong supporters should be writing to their club to express their extreme displeasure.
I wouldn't write in, because that does nothing. But I'd put my money where my mouth is and cancel my membership on the eve of 25 years as a member. Have put up with a LOT of shit as an EFC member but that would be it for me

Tarryn needs significant assistance, rehab and education.

This should not have anything to do with the AFL System. Its far beyond that now.

Legitimately zero chance to ever set foot in an AFL club ever again.

This isn't snorting a few lines with mates. This is predatory behaviour.

With the media highlighting the domestic violence epidemic, we have the perfect opportunity to do something before this nutjob escalates things and commits an even worse crime.
What would you propose? North tried everything within their power. AFL too.

Is there any chance at all and I don't know either way. The police do know all thats going on but a lot is fabricated to defame Thomas. I this why police haven't laid charges?

It does happen.

I wouldn't write in, because that does nothing. But I'd put my money where my mouth is and cancel my membership on the eve of 25 years as a member. Have put up with a LOT of s**t as an EFC member but that would be it for me

I think you’d be surprised what a large enough group of members can publicly achieve. The AFL is nothing if not brand conscious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back