Scandal Tarryn Thomas charged with 'threatening to distribute intimate image' + driving with suspended license

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Statements

Fined, no conviction recorded:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Scott brothers have proved completely tone deaf. They need to do some catch up footy. Sporting clubs are no longer in the business of enabling aberrant dv behaviours.

Kudos to James Bartel for speaking out.
Yep. The serial womaniser who left his wife and two kids.

Has since moved onto another woman, not married her, and has a daughter.

Such respect for woman Jimmy has. :rolleyes:

Having someone's rampant hypocrisy nailed to a wall is worth keeping for posterity just so everyone knows what kind of character they're dealing with going forward.

Bloke quoting the bible and talking about character, that's about all you need to know right there.
Lol.

Bigotry and cowardice all in one.

Outstanding work fellas. :thumbsu:

Just to double check, what does poc stand for here?

Sorry … piece of crap.

Should add some folks also use poc as Piece of Christianity.

It all gets a bit confusing when poc is applied to Christian poster boys like GA Snr and that Pellvert chap.

Last edited:
Sorry … piece of crap.

Should add some folks also use poc as Piece of Christianity.

It all gets a bit confusing when poc is applied to Christian poster boys like GA Snr and that Pellvert chap.
Or "person of colour".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Piece of Christianity"?

AFAIK, was used by lefties and Sydney Push types as far back as the 50s and 60s. My father was an ex Catholic and went through the bitter split in the ALP. He used it as a derogatory term. A contemporary in the 70s who had left the Christian Brothers used it in relation to BA Santamaria and the 60s majority Christian position on the Vietnam War…

Haha I just remembered meeting Santamaria who was a Blues fan in the outer at Princes Park.

AFAIK, was used by lefties and Sydney Push types as far back as the 50s and 60s. My father was an ex Catholic and went through the bitter split in the ALP. He used it as a derogatory term. A contemporary in the 70s who had left the Christian Brothers used it in relation to BA Santamaria and the 60s majority Christian position on the Vietnam War…

Haha I just remembered meeting Santamaria who was a Blues fan in the outer at Princes Park.
blackcat you have a pal here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back