Scape Goat Tankquiry merchandise now available

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd just like to say I received my tshirt in the mail during the week, and what a bloody good job Supermercado, they look really excellent. Cheers

Hello again all, like a dolt I didn't take into account the GST on the manufacturing price so instead of raising about $510 as I'd expected I'll now be tipping $440 in. Blame John Howard.

Also received a narky email from Australia Post for misusing small satchels to stuff 2x shirts into, but it was addressed to "The Demonblog Megastore" so I'll cop it.

So, now all 55 shirts are gone can I say again thanks for your support. Sorry to anybody I couldn't get to, but to get a price which meant any sort of half decent donation per unit I had to guess on the quantity and pay ahead.

The Megastore is now closed again.

Mine arrived this week. The print on the shirt is nearly as thick as Mark Neeld's hide. Thanks Supermercado, it's a bloody ripper!!

Good to hear, Australia Post have been shithouse in delivering them in any good time.

Seems as good a place as any to confirm that I have donated $440 to the club from this. Lucky I got the money before the last two weeks :eek: or I'd have been sitting here with boxes of unwanted merch.

Absolutely smashing job Supermercado.
I wore mine to work yesterday and neally knocked out 2 blokes before i sat down at my desk.
I soon told them "Don't fuc* with my footy side."

Citizens,

In a Twitter/BigFooty exclusive we're offering the chance to raise money towards the famous $500k joke levy imposed on us by the AFL.

Just $20 + $2 postage will get you one of these shirts, and all profits (approximately $500 if all 50 sell) will be donated directly to the club.

Details - http://mfcdemonblog.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/welcome-to-demonblog-megastore.html

Note - When I say limited edition I really mean it, so you've got to put your order in via email to make it official.

tankquiry.jpg
lol, still got this bad boy.

Supermercado

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back