Scape Goat Tankquiry merchandise now available

Remove this Banner Ad

Loyalists, I'm pleased to say that the entire original batch have been ordered. Still working on a handful of extras in XL and S, but after that the Megastore is closing again.

Having said that I've got 6xM, 9xL which haven't been paid for yet so feel free to email or PM me and I'll put you on the list in case somebody pulls out.

After reading Demonland in the wake of our Gold Coast loss I'm glad I confined this offer to BF and Twitter, because I don't want to be responsible for anybody necking themselves in despair with one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Announcement: The first batch of shirts are 100% sold out and arriving later today. If you've ordered I will be in contact to let you know when I've sent it.
So whats with the XL's?

I'd be interested in a small if they became available. Hope you didn't use the same suppliers of our 'blood red' jumpers or our 2009 bumper stickers.

Having said that I've got 6xM, 9xL which haven't been paid for yet so feel free to email or PM me and I'll put you on the list in case somebody pulls out.

What happened to my medium then?

Devo i didn't see this sooner....

All gone super?

At the moment all have been ordered, most have been paid for. Will post if any come back into the market but doubtful that it'll be more than a couple though.

Just caught up with the great man himself, the face of Demonblog Towers VIII - Supermercado - and picked up my shirt. Looking good people! I'll be wearing it proudly on Sunday.

Great work Super

In classic MFC/Demonblog fashion I went to the wrong building at first :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back