Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe: CROWS 2021 RUMOURS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh I think I get it now. So we'd get Menegola and pick 2, they'd get Brad?

That's actually a pretty damn good deal for us, although I'd still want to make sure Schoenberg/Jones get good midfield minutes
Yep. That's the one

tbh I'm not following how we get both... We only get pick 2 if Brad goes as a FA so... we trade Geelong an Audi Club membership for Menegola and its a done deal.

I feel like we need a new thread. Where we get to post which new posters we believe were old posters.

To get it started.
Brett Cummings: Mick500
PrideofSA: EliteCrow?
I had my differences with EliteCrow but I don't think he was ever as unhinged as that? Or maybe absence makes the heart grow fonder?? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is where I have a problem.

We should be offering a 3rd. If Geelong think they can do better elsewhere, then go get that pick. They move him on clear, clear the space they need, we get pick 2.
Who knows? but either 20 or 31 are mooted for this.

If we're looking at any of the Geelong players in the AA squad in a rebuild list management should be sacked

Has to be someone pulling Cammo's leg
Disagree. The deal Carno is suggesting is outrageously good for us (and hugely lopsided only because the Cats arent giving up pick 2 themselves). If it is keep Crouch vs replace with an equally good and only slightly older player in Menegola, Who seems a solid character, I can’t see The problem.

if it’s pick 2 for brad and it’s 21 for menegola I will take back every bad word i have ever said about dangerfield
Win win for both teams
the sticking point may well be convincing him to come.

Disagree. The deal Carno is suggesting is outrageously good for us (and hugely lopsided only because the Cats arent giving up pick 2 themselves). If it is keep Crouch vs replace with an equally good and only slightly older player in Menegola, Who seems a solid character, I can’t see The problem.
Equally good?, we're talking midfielders who's prime job is to win clearances....Menegola ain't no clearance machine and Brad Crouch is our best in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back