TAB thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Here are my tips for tomorrow. Don't have time to run through explanations.

Race 1 - So Anyway (2) from 4,7,8,10
Race 2 - Kidnapped (1) from 2,3
Race 3 - Mirrasalo (3) from 1,2,8,10
Race 4 - Onemorenomore (1) from 2,3,5
Race 5 - Royal Discretion (2) from 5,11
Race 6 - Hot Danish (2) from 3,7
Race 7 - Drumbeats (4) from 2,6,7,10,17
Race 8 - Cima De Triomphe (4) from 1,2,3,9,13,18
Race 9 - Phelan Ready (9) from 1,4,6,14
Race 10 - Seeking Attention (7) from 3,4,8,12

* Minor placings are not in any order

Gee I have tipped a lot of Sydney horses. Hopefully they remember to run the right way.

Light Vision is way over the odds in the Cup and is a great each way bet IMO. Carrying 52.5kgs, lightest weight its had for a thousand years. Will push forward and probably sit one out one back or outside the leader from the wide gate. Will look the winner on the turn i reckon. Viewed and Allez Wonder also wouldn't suprise.

Baughurst is a moral in the first leg, anchoring it in the quad into about 9 runners in the cup into 4 runners and then 5 in the last two legs. Considered taking Phelan Ready one out in the 3rd leg, but will back it straight out and have a couple of savers around it instead.

Amberino is big overs on class in the last, but carrying 61kgs might be a big ask. Could be a good get out of trouble bet at around 16's though.

Should be a cracking days racing if the rain stays away, good punting.

Not too good with the tips surkin. I got 8.33% of the tri in the cup and 10% of the quaddie, both for $10, and a little on viewed. Good return for the only 3 bets i had all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

went to blitz, did my best to keep the kfc down and slept on my couch after two ill-fated attempts to scale the stairs to my room

Not too good with the tips surkin. I got 8.33% of the tri in the cup and 10% of the quaddie, both for $10, and a little on viewed. Good return for the only 3 bets i had all day.

I won $400 on first two races with trifecta in first and winner in 2nd yet somehow ended up well down for the day. Got the quaddy though. Only like 6% though. WHat did it pay?

I had a nice little collect on the running double baughurst into viewed. Also got a nice share of the tri in the cup and the quaddie. Only losing bets were Amberino in the last and Light Vision (how disappointing was that!) in the cup.

I had a small collect on Baughurst on the weekend. I always like to bet on horses who have won the same race the previous year.

Cox Plate looks like being one of the weakest in many years. Should come down to Whobegotyou and Heart of Dreams on class but don't rule out Speed Gifted if Sgt Slick takes it out hard.

Heading to the Cox Plate tomorrow, tips anyone?

Hopefully go better than last week, missed the quady on the last leg (came 2nd) and was gonna back Viewed in the cup right up until I put the bet on.:(

Lucky i didnt venture to Flemington yesterday would've only had the one winner i think...

only ended up putting Samantha Miss on in the morning...pretty happy with 1.90 i thought it was going to come into 1.60-1.70
Did it with ease.....
Interesting to see Bart Cummings two runner were both the fastest finishing...allev wonder (sp?) and think money...
Cup horses in a couple years?

Very good call scottie.

Allez Wonder is qualified.
Think Money well down on the order of entry but still a chance if she can pick up a penalty this weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back