Rumour Switta

Remove this Banner Ad

We are active in the market for returning WA players.
s**t, we got Sharp for chips, Jackson for a bit more.
We can't complain
Just saying the revolving door for vic recruits isn’t really accurate, Ryan, Darcy still here as the start of our rebuild, Young, Serong, Brayshaw still here. We’ve only really lost Cerra and Schultz as B22 players from Victoria recently, Logue and Henry are more WA players we’ve lost.

Just saying the revolving door for vic recruits isn’t really accurate, Ryan, Darcy still here as the start of our rebuild, Young, Serong, Brayshaw still here. We’ve only really lost Cerra and Schultz as B22 players from Victoria recently, Logue and Henry are more WA players we’ve lost.

It’s looking like Cerra and Schultz will turn out to be advantageous trades. I’d take Amiss over 2 Cerra’s.

I like Switta, but if a 30 goal small forward fell in our lap I’d help him pack and drive him to the airport. We need goals. And I feel like the defensive stuff could be done by anyone with some pace and stamina.

Best season 16 goals in a side which doesn’t score enough..

If he stays good, but I can see upside if we could find a goal scorer.

It was a throwaway comment on the purple reign podcast one day. Might have been the brisbane game.
They are in the rooms after the games and it sounded like they heard it somewhere there.
Yeah throwaway comment- rumor is they actually didnt get along

Remove this Banner Ad

Back