Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

26JAN24: Swans Daily Media

28JAN24: Brodie Grundie interview/ABC

Ripper chat this is. Brodie seems like he is absolutely loving life in Sydney and if you give it a listen, details alot about the move up there and reasonings behind it.

Is it possible for this signing to be underrated? I genuinely think it is.

Ripper chat this is. Brodie seems like he is absolutely loving life in Sydney and if you give it a listen, details alot about the move up there and reasonings behind it.

Is it possible for this signing to be underrated? I genuinely think it is.

We need to see a decent sample size of meaningful games before that declaration can be made. I say we pump the brakes until then.

29JAN24: Swans Daily Media
For us it points to all the forwards and asks who will step up. I'm hoping McLean gets more time because he's getting better every game.

For us it points to all the forwards and asks who will step up. I'm hoping McLean gets more time because he's getting better every game.
I really like this: McLean opted not to travel over the off-season and remained in Sydney to train and work on his craft.
I'm not as big on McLean as others on here are, but this sentence speaks volumes about his ambitions and good for him, shows he's not going to go down not giving it his all.

Im hoping that Amartey and McDonald step up and kick 40+ each.. Would be happy for McLean to kick 25 and compete as the 2nd ruck
Really Im just hoping for an injury free year and the rest will take care of itself
ps.. remember theres a guy called Sam Reid and another called Buller who's the biggest of the bunch

Im hoping that Amartey and McDonald step up and kick 40+ each.. Would be happy for McLean to kick 25 and compete as the 2nd ruck
Really Im just hoping for an injury free year and the rest will take care of itself
ps.. remember theres a guy called Sam Reid and another called Buller who's the biggest of the bunch
LOL - forgot out about those 2. Reid is a bonus - he and Amartey can swap injury time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like this: McLean opted not to travel over the off-season and remained in Sydney to train and work on his craft.
I'm not as big on McLean as others on here are, but this sentence speaks volumes about his ambitions and good for him, shows he's not going to go down not giving it his all.

or he just couldn't get flights or is poor with money :p

Who is that at the end of the shorter video that says "flag"? Konstanty perhaps? Don't know some of the younger guys by sight too well as yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back