2nds Swans Reserves 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Aliir continues to look about 60% of the player he was towards the end of last season.

He still looks a little ginger with his knee somehow but does anyone actually know what's gone on with him?
His phone is set to WA time

I am sure Ronke did not appreciate having his legs taken out running towards the goals and then colliding into the post.

HAD TO be legging, surely!? Unless it was a bad tv angle. Otherwise puts us in front no probs. He didn't even appeal it though...

Our long bombing into 50s made Matty Eagles like Alex Rance.
Seriously frustrating that. Jack, Edwards, Florent, but no run at all, just bomb and hope.
If Dawson was so awesome why can't he find an outside runner?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pink kicking into the post three times and Rose not turning up is more what I would be looking at. Tippett played his role well. Archie Smith in no dud as a ruck. Tippett stood up when the pressure went up in the last quarter.

Smith is tons better than Keegan Brooksby, that's for sure.

Hmmmmmm......with all the long bombing time after time if this were the seniors it would be all about Horse and his shite Game plan .... no criticism of Shaw though.....:rolleyes:

Few players yesterday put their hand up for the seniors. Robinson got plenty of ball but butchered it. Foote was serviceable. Allir looked proppy and was more comfortable out of defence. Tippett got lots of taps but often these went down the oppo's throat. He is a fwd/ruck and not a ruck. Haywood did some very clever things but overall did not advance his case. Florent disappointed.

Dawson was head and shoulders our best, but is not in the frame.

None of those at risk of delisting helped their case, tho AJ did a couple of good things - inc a long chase and perfect tackle in Q2.

IVYNK5Y.png

suoul1q.png

What's the go with Maibaum, he doesn't appear to be the Grundy replacement. I think Talia shits all over him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back