2nds Swans Reserves 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grim, Melican and McLaren, are these boys any good? Never really seem to feature in the best.
Check again. McLaren in Bests at least 3 times I'm aware of, but slid the last few games. Melican, not sure, but people speak well of future promise, I think. We'll see.

Grim, Melican and McLaren, are these boys any good? Never really seem to feature in the best.
I'm planning to write a short review on each reserves players. Keep an eye out

Thanks Grim will be really appreciated.

I managed to catch a couple of ressie games this year and both times Hewett and Rose looked AFL standard. Rose of course showed he is up to it in his short seniors cameo a few weeks back. Confident we have two senior players of the future there plus Mills to come.

Melican is obviously quite young for a KPD but hoping he gets another year to prove his worth.

I actually reckon we'll get a pick for him, a low one but I think he has currency

I'm much more worried about Hewett leaving, I rate him far higher than Marsh
Hewitt will be a good player but I have sympathy for his situation. We have an abundance of inside mids and it will be tough for him to break into the side. He'd be worth a second round pick at least. Don't forget he's still very young.

Hewitt will be a good player but I have sympathy for his situation. We have an abundance of inside mids and it will be tough for him to break into the side. He'd be worth a second round pick at least. Don't forget he's still very young.

He's very young, late December birthday, think that's why it'd be so galling to lose him. He still has plenty of upside and he's just about ready to debut. We've worked hard to get him to this point, it'd be a shame for someone else profits. Reckon he's worth somewhere around pick 25 in this draft

I guess the NEAFL can't be as shit as you all claim. 2 AFL affiliated sides couldn't even make the finals, the Swans got dumped out by Aspley, and the same team thrashed UWS despite the Giants being chock full of past, current and future AFL players.

I'm keeping my eye out Grim, how's the write up progressing. Assuming you've rewritten Towers after his very good game against Freo :)

Looking forward to it, thanks, much appreciated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back