Sunbury to Stay in the BFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys, i've opened this discussion up a little by creating a new thread. I've also thrown in the Bendigo League to get a wider audience. Please make your comments public so we can kick start this new thread-As we've read -It is a hot topic of debate.

News report in today's Ballarat Courier has Sunbury inking a deal with 190cm tall Geelong VFL key position player, Simon Clarke. Coach Mark Power is quoted as saying that whenever Clarke is not required by the Geelong reserves he will suit up for the Lions.
Clarke's signing offsets to some degree the negative news that important player Sam Young damaged his knee in a workplace accident recently. Young's status for 2006 is uncertain at this stage I gather from the article.

woody07 said:
Guys, i've opened this discussion up a little by creating a new thread. I've also thrown in the Bendigo League to get a wider audience. Please make your comments public so we can kick start this new thread-As we've read -It is a hot topic of debate.
Why bother when you know that Sunbury are going to stay with the Ballarat League.......

ordered off said:
Why bother when you know that Sunbury are going to stay with the Ballarat League.......

Why bother having a forum ordered off........to generate a bit of discussion, interest and input from blokes who love their footy, that's what i thought forums are all about. Or maybe you think that everything that is written in the threads need to be fact or realistic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back