News Steven May and Jake Melksham altercation

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sorry but this is so ******* stupid from May. You know you're not meant to be on the beers during concussion protocols AND you clearly had an unhealthy relationship with the drink a few years ago (Self admitted).
Agreed. I'm almost certain the players that were with him would've known that too. Poor all around.

Shithouse by May and by whoever was there that let him drink.

Genuinely believe our players think/thought its in the bag after 10-0.

The Bartlett/Roffey stuff is bullshit but this is pathetic from May.

Unforgivable stupidity from someone who is a leader and probably our most important player.

Not going to bang on about it any more than that. Take a deep breath, accept our defence is ****ed this week and move on.

Unforgivable stupidity from someone who is a leader and probably our most important player.

Not going to bang on about it any more than that. Take a deep breath, accept our defence is ducked this week and move on.

It is just so frustrating as it isn't his first stuff up like this in his career and the guy is nearly 30, he should know much better.

Very glad I put the Pies in my multi though.

a headline right out of 2013 to be honest.

sits nicely framed on the wall along side 'max gawn chunders all over tom scully'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beggars belief really, would love to know who the other players there were and if any of our so called "leaders" allowed this to happen.

Hopefully this is a blessing in disguise and the kick in the ass some of our players need.

Maysie just giving himself a 3 week break, fresh for the big stuff :)

What a genius, well done Melky too. Good team effort.
Probably tried to wipe out Melksham so we can see some JVR or Laurie instead.
Easily winning the "club man" award this year.

Probably tried to wipe out Melksham so we can see some JVR or Laurie instead.
Easily winning the "club man" award this year.
Ooh I was thinking Melky was acting :O

Forgetting the drinking – Steven, you're coming off a concussion. Of all the players on the list to punch on with, why Melkshambles? He's the one dude at the club who would turn your lights out again lol.

Forgetting the drinking – Steven, you're coming off a concussion. Of all the players on the list to punch on with, why Melkshambles? He's the one dude at the club who would turn your lights out again lol.
Was he a fighter or something?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back