Discussion State League Guernseys

Remove this Banner Ad

South Freo NAIDOC

May be an image of text

Frankston Cure EB Guernsey... interesting that it's made by New Balance when Frankston normally wear ISC

q6p6-sWEsOsOBqCkDicCbzP7SWU2glVvR9rxBqvLq_pzfUVFEJgqh2COq4BNzRBjfNO9oK7cU1bBjKK6vgozAx0F8YTEAN6BpJVuKuSjdAG9nCzexbQRh8ImMRfXsnZDLubWUe6mBO32w12rZ5K-GXNH7GsYBg=s0-d-e1-ft

That’s an interesting one. A few of the VFL clubs have their training/off field gear made by NB/Belgravia but not any on field game day gear so that’s curious.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VFL AFL style GF on the jumpers
363309070_668682111970376_5764484088107933057_n.jpg
Jeeeeez that is shocking. They did the same last year too right? Bring back the 2019 layout imo, it’s an infinitely better way of doing what they tried here.
IMG_6326.jpeg

Red shorts for Coburg vs North Melbourne this Sunday, looks pretty good I reckon.

Red shorts again today, same as every other home game since the North game. Wonder if this'll follow through into next week. Big fan of how it looks though, even more so than when we brought it out.

Central District's Novita charity guernsey for 2023
Worn against Sturt yesterday. As this guernsey is predominantly red it provided a good contrast to Sturt's all blue. Whenever Central and Sturt play the away team needs a clash guernsey as the colours are too close.

Attachments

• Aiden Grace CDFC Novita Guernsey.jpg
    Aiden Grace CDFC Novita Guernsey.jpg
    879.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Luca Whitelum CDFC Novita Guernsey.jpg
    Luca Whitelum CDFC Novita Guernsey.jpg
    663.2 KB · Views: 65
Watching the Werribee vs Brisbane PF on TV, Tigers are in the home and black shorts while the Lions are wearing the Bears jumper with white shorts. It’s a good contrast but I can’t help but feel this would be a good opportunity for Brisbane to wear the Fitzroy given the game is in Victoria and it doesn’t introduce even more of the mutual colour between the sides. It might have made the contrast slightly less clear but would still be more than adequate I’d think

Watching the Werribee vs Brisbane PF on TV, Tigers are in the home and black shorts while the Lions are wearing the Bears jumper with white shorts. It’s a good contrast but I can’t help but feel this would be a good opportunity for Brisbane to wear the Fitzroy given the game is in Victoria and it doesn’t introduce even more of the mutual colour between the sides. It might have made the contrast slightly less clear but would still be more than adequate I’d think
Brisbane actually wore their home with white shorts last week against the Suns. Sydney wear the South Melb jumper in the VFL… Brisbane should follow Fitzroy’s legacy in this way too

Front and back of 2024 PAFC SANFL jumper. Allied Waste replacing Balfours as back sponsor.

SANFL logo still in a weirdly high position like last season.

Nick-Moore-Captaincy-09155.jpg
Nick-Moore-Captaincy-edited2.jpg
IIRC don't the other teams sell the space under the SANFL logo for another sponsor? So the issue is Port not having that 4th sponsor (or the main sponsor getting exclusivity on the front).

Then again SANFL sponsor placement seems to be a complete mess regardless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back