Discussion State League Guernseys

Remove this Banner Ad

Comments from members and supporters have been universally positive, we think it looks great. I personally think the grey looks striking, any maroon would distract from the power of the image. That "empty space" is usually where the sponsors logo would go, I would guess they are in the process of being sewn or heat pressed on.

A one off guernsey is a really rare thing up here, our clubs don't have much in the way of resources, so to have these generously supplied to help honour our veterans is a pretty big deal.

Something can be well-intentioned but garish/tacky at the same time. It doesn’t diminish the sincerity with which it was created.

Richmond VFL boys wore AFL retails with everything heatpressed. Looked absolutely shocking, especially after having legitimate Dreamtime player issues made up for last year.

Anyone know why this was the case?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

SANFL: Complete Guernsey History

Posting a link here of my complete graphic history of SANFL guernseys in-case you haven't seen them yet. Still need to add 2023 away guernseys and any one off/promotional guernseys that have been done for this season. So far I'm only tracking that North Adelaide have had an ANZAC Day guernsey this year.

I'm also looking for any graphic designers with the skills and balls to do the Indigenous guernseys

SANFL: Complete Guernsey History

Posting a link here of my complete graphic history of SANFL guernseys in-case you haven't seen them yet. Still need to add 2023 away guernseys and any one off/promotional guernseys that have been done for this season. So far I'm only tracking that North Adelaide have had an ANZAC Day guernsey this year.

I'm also looking for any graphic designers with the skills and balls to do the Indigenous guernseys
South had an ANZAC too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Central District First Nations Guernsey

May be an image of 2 people and text

West Adeliade & Norwood First Nations guernseys

Also looks like WWT Eagles wearing same design as last year and Port wearing AFL design (minus the teal). Not sure about the Crows.

May be an image of 1 person, playing football and text
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 1.49.39 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 1.51.16 pm.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back