Stadium Redevelopments

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite clear that was showing Wembley. You’d hope you’d be selling your allocation of tickets for presumably a big cup game at Wembley.

Instead of going full Paer.
Unlike United though the majority of their fans don't live in London.

Ha ha, is it only United, Liverpool and the odd Spurs fan that didn't want Harry Kane sold that cares if we sell out an FA Cup semi final in London?
I don't care at all. You have implied that tickets to City games are hard to come by and so expanding the stadium is good and I have shown you that they are not hard to come by at all.

I don't care at all. You have implied that tickets to City games are hard to come by and so expanding the stadium is good and I have shown you that they are not hard to come by at all.
PMSL.

Even Pep Guardiola has begged people to turn up to watch games.

"I would like more people to come to the next game on Saturday," he said. "We will need the people next Saturday, please, because we will be tired. I invite all our people to come next Saturday, 3pm, and watch the game."

PMSL!

Even Pep Guardiola has begged people to turn up to watch games.

"I would like more people to come to the next game on Saturday," he said. "We will need the people next Saturday, please, because we will be tired. I invite all our people to come next Saturday, 3pm, and watch the game."

PMSL!

Ha ha, priceless.

A club so tiny that a fan of big, massive Man United cries for a day at the thought of us adding a few seats.

Why do you care so much?

Ha ha, priceless.

A club so tiny that a fan of big, massive Man United cries for a day at the thought of us adding a few seats.

Why do you care so much?
He's pointing out the obvious from anyone's perspective. You don't fill out your own stadium half the time, why are you adding more seats?

Ha ha, priceless.

Why do you care so much?
Cries for a day = asking questions?

You answered with lies and I provided evidence provided by your own club. Then you had a melt. Nice one.

Cries for a day = asking questions?

You answered with lies and I provided evidence provided by your own club. Then you had a melt. Nice one.
Lies? Ha ha. Evidence? Ha ha.

I appreciate that my experience of trying unsuccessfully to get my kids tickets on a number of occasions, and trying unsuccessfully to get them season tickets for the past two years doesn't match your experience of logging on to Man United forums from the South of England and googling for Man City crowds but why would I lie?

I don't care what our attendances are. It tends to be supporters of only one or two clubs that do. In my experience the ones that care most are the ones that dont go to games themselves.

I am happy to say why I'm pleased with these development plans. It will give me a better chance of getting season tickets for my kids. And it will give people who want to go to one off games a better chance of getting tickets.

It will make the club money, and if it makes Man United supporters cry about empty seats, that's an added bonus.

He's pointing out the obvious from anyone's perspective. You don't fill out your own stadium half the time, why are you adding more seats?
Why does anyone care? Current capacity is 53k, so any attendance we get over 53k in the future is money for the club that we wouldn't have got otherwise. Its also an opportunity for someone to go to a game that wouldn't have got a ticket otherwise.

Liverpool game tomorrow has been sold out for weeks. Tried to get my boy a ticket for his birthday, got him one to Leipzig instead (turned out alright). I would think (I'm sure some will google and tell me if I'm wrong) every league game is sold out, and has been since they allowed crowds back.

Your best bet (from my experience) is generally season ticket holders putting their tickets on the exchange but getting two together is next to impossible (much more for me as I can't use the exchange if I want to move my seat to one of the two available tickets and my kids aren't old enough to sit by themselves yet).

Cup games used to be much easier to get tickets to, but much more popular now.

But honestly, why does anyone care? It's bizarre.

Why does anyone care? Current capacity is 53k, so any attendance we get over 53k in the future is money for the club that we wouldn't have got otherwise. Its also an opportunity for someone to go to a game that wouldn't have got a ticket otherwise.

Liverpool game tomorrow has been sold out for weeks. Tried to get my boy a ticket for his birthday, got him one to Leipzig instead (turned out alright). I would think (I'm sure some will google and tell me if I'm wrong) every league game is sold out, and has been since they allowed crowds back.

Your best bet (from my experience) is generally season ticket holders putting their tickets on the exchange but getting two together is next to impossible (much more for me as I can't use the exchange if I want to move my seat to one of the two available tickets and my kids aren't old enough to sit by themselves yet).

Cup games used to be much easier to get tickets to, but much more popular now.

But honestly, why does anyone care? It's bizarre.

Why do you care and go off in a hissy fit that people question it? Selling out is different to people attending. Ask Americans that.

Also have you ever heard of supply and demand?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you care and go off in a hissy fit that people question it? Selling out is different to people attending. Ask Americans that.

Also have you ever heard of supply and demand?

If a game is sold out and you want a ticket you can't get one. So if 7-8k more tickets become available then surely that gives you a better chance, no?

I have heard of supply and demand, and I'm fairly confident that the demand is there for more seats. You might know otherwise, who knows? Have you ever been to the stadium?

Hissy fit? Ha ha, please. Why do I care? Its my club. Why wouldn't I want to discuss issues about my own club?

If a game is sold out and you want a ticket you can't get one. So if 7-8k more tickets become available then surely that gives you a better chance, no?

I have heard of supply and demand, and I'm fairly confident that the demand is there for more seats.

Hissy fit? Ha ha, please.
So saying someone is crying or constantly posting PMSL isn't a hissy fit? Any time anyone questions something about City you run to PMSL. You refuse to have a debate at all and any questions are rebuffed with PMSL. You say you have kids, but are we sure the kids aren't pretending to be you?

There are seats available, it's up to City to stop touts from buying them.

So saying someone is crying or constantly posting PMSL isn't a hissy fit? Any time anyone questions something about City you run to PMSL. You refuse to have a debate at all and any questions are rebuffed with PMSL. You say you have kids, but are we sure the kids aren't pretending to be you?

I'm happy to debate if someone wants to debate. Just posted a few paragraphs in response to one of your posts every part of which you ignored and wrote off as a hissy fit.

And you wonder why sometimes PMSL is a better option. Some don't deserve more than PMSL.

Touts can't buy seats, all of our tickets are digital.

If a season ticket holder can't make it to a game, they can choose to list it on the ticket exchange. If it sells, great. If not then so be it.

Last edited:
The Sheikh must have about 15,000 season tickets.

All of those Abu Dhabi businesses will magically increase their sponsorship by 115% after months of intense negotiations following the redevelopment. City fans will tie themselves in knots claiming it's a normal business transaction all aimed at sustainability & profit.

Redevelopment paid for.

The Sheikh must have about 15,000 season tickets.
Who knows how many bastard kids these sheikhs would have running around. Lots of harems and slave girls to go around.

All of those Abu Dhabi businesses will magically increase their sponsorship by 115% after months of intense negotiations following the redevelopment. City fans will tie themselves in knots claiming it's a normal business transaction all aimed at sustainability & profit.

Redevelopment paid for.
Weird

These photos are of the BBBank Wildpark Stadium in Karlsruhe. It is in the final stages now with the seating and some internal rooms in the Western stand still to be completed. It will ready for the for the start of the next season and will seat around 34,000 spectators.

20230331_Baustellenblog_1-1024x683.jpg

FsnmkEwX0AAr9sw

Karlsruher SC currently play in the second tier of the Bundesliga, but hopefully in the next season or two they will make a return to the top tier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back