Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

RoCo on AW today, first time in a while? Biggest revelation was that he didn't enjoy China when there for the footy. Akin to Veruca not enjoying Wonka's 😕
Ha! I wonder if his commie overlords are happy about him working on the station that's constantly bagged Dan Andrews for the last 3 years

Ha! I wonder if his commie overlords are happy about him working on the station that's constantly bagged Dan Andrews for the last 3 years
It's a relationship of convenience. He turns a blind eye to their politics, and they turn a blind eye to his loose-cannonery on Twitter!

Speaking of 3AW, heard Tim Lane on the pre-match today and he was in the Melbourne studio. No junket? Already back? CBF?

Looks like he is heading over to Adelaide today to call Pies vs Saints. Hopefully he is heading over lol
Strangely enough Matthew Richardson was in Melbourne for that game. He was having a sook about the train terminating at Flinders Street and heading straight back to Jolimont.

Same again with 3AW today: there are 2 games on and they're not doing either one of them. Did they cut back their deal this year?
3AW only pay for two saturday games, so they tend to do the two games in Melbourne where possible. Normally there's one at 2pm and 7pm, but both Arvo games were interstate so they did the twilight instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the 3AW pre-game shows but the intro music is just irritating - 'The best team around makes you feel like you are part of the game' or whatever its called. Has some guy doing backup vocals saying all the names of the teams very quickly to make it some rhythm section pounding away. Ugh, god I hate it

I like the 3AW pre-game shows but the intro music is just irritating - 'The best team around makes you feel like you are part of the game' or whatever its called. Has some guy doing backup vocals saying all the names of the teams very quickly to make it some rhythm section pounding away. Ugh, god I hate it
It's an oldie just redone I think.

I liked it back in the day but it's been done to death now and agree needs to be axed.

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk

I like it, so probably the nostalgia

I love the song but hate this remix. It is dire. When I first started following footy, they didn't play the tune but they played that song "I don't care, I love it" which actually sounded good I felt in between the commentary but when they brought the old theme back, people were delighted and I was unaware of the popularity of the old tune.

There's a big drop-off in quality going from the Saturday to the Sunday pre-game show.
that's always been the case though. depends on the time of the games scheduled, but it used to be Saturday/Friday/Sunday in terms of best to worst. not sure if still the same these days.

Love to see a Triple M do a proper review show after a Friday and Saturday night and Sunday Twilight game like Finey’s Final Siren shows of SEN would be a winner and would find an audience.
Could run the show from 10:30pm to 1am Friday and Saturday nights and from 7:30pm to 10pm Sunday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back