Songs you like, but never tell anyone

Remove this Banner Ad

..where do i start...

Stryper : In God We Trust

6947425.jpg

Stryper.jpg

HAHA, you loser! You're an absolute toss pot! Get a life you inbred swine! Geez, what were you thinking! You deserve all that's coming to you! Moron! Idiot! Loser! Microphone abuser!

That sounds awfully like a Limp Bizkit lyric.

Ironic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lift - Shannon Noll

*runs and hides*

This could only get more embarrassing if you only started to like it after seeing the opening credits of 'The Biggest Loser' and going "Yeah! That's inspirational! Wow!".

This could only get more embarrassing if you only started to like it after seeing the opening credits of 'The Biggest Loser' and going "Yeah! That's inspirational! Wow!".

Luckily I have never watched this show!:)

Losing weight=less food + more exercise.

Luckily I have never watched this show!:)

Losing weight=less food + more exercise.

Actually, I think I just embarrassed myself in admitting that I watch it. It's for the humour factor, I promise. :)

Is it a comedy?

Anyway it still doesn't excuse my like of the song, just can't help but keep singing it when I hear it!

It's a comedy when you're as sarcastic as I am and spend the entire show making nasty comments.

Also, the only reason I started to like that Hillary Duff song I mentioned is because it's the theme from 'Laguna Beach'.

The Prayer by that little gay guy, Anthony Calleja, on Australian Idol (nttawwt).:eek:

I was thrilled when Mark Holden gave him a touchdown.:eek::eek:

I must have been walking through the room when it came on because there's no way I'd watch the whole show!;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back