Song Contest Part XXII, Host: TubbsFarquhar, Theme: Songs Beginning With "R", Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

I will give thumbs up and cheers when I actually tally them.

I blame Tonga Bob for making me host and my daughter going to the movies on a Sunday night 😡

And Kamasi too. All the favourites.
Shhhh ffs. I wasn't going to mention it. That songs insane.

So when did Vampire Weekend get so tasteful. Got Beck vibes, classical. I'm feeling Dido in Ice Cream Piano. Can't remember the song. The violin bit

Last edited:
I speed listened to the playlist to get my votes in on time and then I realised I had an extra hour to listen to it without daylight savings.

Then I realised that I wouldn't have listened to it for longer than I did as most of the songs were garbage apart from mine and a few others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I speed listened to the playlist to get my votes in on time and then I realised I had an extra hour to listen to it without daylight savings.

Then I realised that I wouldn't have listened to it for longer than I did as most of the songs were garbage apart from mine and a few others.
I'm waiting for Black Keys to win. Whenever there's a lacklustre list, those artists dominate

#SongContestResults

DQ'd

dogs105 - Keith Whitley-"Daddy Loved Trains - 3votes 3 Billy

20th
endure - Drift by Jan Jelinek - 2 votes 3 Billy

19th
myblueroan - Simon and Garfunkel - American tune - 4 votes 1 Billy

18th
MP_ - Willie Nelson - On the road again - 5 votes 1 Billy

Sarcastic South Park GIF by Max

Remove this Banner Ad

Back