Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits (No.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

homer simpson episode 23 GIF

greece needs a smaller manufacturer to take over their kits. even puma would work (i know puma aren't small)
I don't think Greece are with Nike directly anymore, but through a Gold Coast "New Balance" kind of sitch.
greece-2023-away-third-kits (8).jpg
Last year was a teamwear kit for the first time, but I'm not sure if they had a hand in this new one.
EDIT: Yep, retailers 11teamsports.

Last edited:
My Rs just dropped next seasons kit which we’ll (hopefully) see in the Championship. I dig it tbh, normally not big on kits that are very white dominant but the hoops with the three shades of blue are pretty nice.

Allow me to start a rumour.
I noticed western sydney wear Kelme bibs over the weekend. Could mean a change of supplier on the cards for 24/25????

Allow me to start a rumour.
I noticed western sydney wear Kelme bibs over the weekend. Could mean a change of supplier on the cards for 24/25????
It could also be a training apparel sponsor, but it would be interesting if that came to fruition. Didn't WSW only just sign with Adidas?

some EPL 24/25 kit leaks

Arsenal%2024-25%20Home%20Kit%20Leaked%20%283%29.jpg
liverpool-24-25-home-kit%20%284%29.jpg
manchester-city-24-25-home-kit%20%282%29.jpg
Tottenham%2024-25%20Home%20Kit%20Leaked%20%286%29.jpg
They're all s**t. I'm sure Arsenal's will be fine in person, but what the hell is that Liverpool one?

I haven't spent a cent on Liverpool shirts since changing to Nike, and I don't see that changing until we're with Adidas again (rumoured after this deal expires)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fornaroli wearing what could be next seasons kit - different template and updated sponsor from this years design (RIP bonza)

IMG_2588.jpeg
IMG_2589.png

I think it's a 'finals' kit, just to get rid of Bonza.

Agreed. I really hope Macron fix up the club badge on the home kit next year. Having it inverted on the white V makes it look terrible firstly, and secondly has never been done before (and should never be done again). I know it's for consistency with the monotone badges on the away/GK kits, but it looks poor imo. A lot of Victory fans weren't too happy about it upn the kit's release last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back