Resource So who wants to do the Draftee Threads this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be attending my daughter's presentation night with one radio headphone tuned into the draft coverage and firmly affixed to my ear.

If giantroo can work his magic earlier in the day I'm sure we can lock each thread and one of us can unlock them once we've selected the players. Other threads made will be merged in with gr's and he can expand his OP with all relevant player info.

Easy peasy and gr remains the thread starter.

Just don't get too excited - Homer Simpson style - if we happen to land a gun slider.

View attachment 312835

Can imagine Miss Twinkletoes up for an award and gets it. At the same time North announce with their first pick they select Todd Marshall and just as Miss Twinkletoes name has been called out a thunderous "OH FOR **** SAKE" can be heard from Twinkletoes' vacinity Mrs Toes is red with embarrasment, Miss Toes breaks down in tears. Everyone else just sits there in complete shock of what transpired.

I'll do the rookie upgrades.

Oh and work is in progress to enforce an automated thread deletion should the words English, Marshall or "North Melbourne first selection" appear in the same new thread title on draft night.
KC, up next for tomorrow's rookie draft?

How did twinkltoes go at the presentation night, any outbursts, because **** me certain posters got a bit upset over here

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

How did twinkltoes go at the presentation night, any outbursts, because **** me certain posters got a bit upset over here

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Managed to successfully maintain radio comm's through the headphone, much to the chagrin of those nearby who received a "WTF are you looking at?" stern look whenever their displeasure was displayed in my direction. Sydney taking Florent was the closest I came to yelling out "F***ing typical!" Returned to said carnage and on a scale of 1 to FazRaz I reckon it was about a 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back