Resource So who wants to do the Draftee Threads this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's embarrassing when some flog who never posts jumps on and makes the thread with just a:

"Will Brodie Pick #13, Welcome to NMFC Champ! :thumbsu: "

And then doesn't update it at all with any info etc

Anyone willing to put their hand up and offer to do a decent job of it?

Maybe our illustrious mods can help out by allowing said person to create the thread and then lock it for them until the live pick is taken? Twinkletoes

Maybe our illustrious mods can help out by allowing said person to create the thread and then lock it for them until the live pick is taken? Twinkletoes

I'll be attending my daughter's presentation night with one radio headphone tuned into the draft coverage and firmly affixed to my ear.

If giantroo can work his magic earlier in the day I'm sure we can lock each thread and one of us can unlock them once we've selected the players. Other threads made will be merged in with gr's and he can expand his OP with all relevant player info.

Easy peasy and gr remains the thread starter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they are created before the draft, we can absolutely lock them until the selection is taken. Good idea :thumbsu:

Have I missed something here or is GR not only the champion in providing excellent information to all of us but also psychic because he already knows who we are going to pick?

Have I missed something here or is GR not only the champion in providing excellent information to all of us but also psychic because he already knows who we are going to pick?
Thread titles are very much editable.

They Will just say i.e "NMFC Pick #11" before the draft.

I wish that was the case H or else I would be a millionaire by now. It will just state the pick number until we get confirmation and then we will proceed with the videos and information later on.

I wish that was the case H or else I would be a millionaire by now. It will just state the pick number until we get confirmation and then we will proceed with the videos and information later on.

Well I want to believe otherwise GR. Much more exciting than the real thing.

I'll be attending my daughter's presentation night with one radio headphone tuned into the draft coverage and firmly affixed to my ear.

If giantroo can work his magic earlier in the day I'm sure we can lock each thread and one of us can unlock them once we've selected the players. Other threads made will be merged in with gr's and he can expand his OP with all relevant player info.

Easy peasy and gr remains the thread starter.
Just don't get too excited - Homer Simpson style - if we happen to land a gun slider.

IMG_2608.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back