Side by Side with Reykjavik - RIP (re-read Rey's message to us all #108, pg 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't been around much for a while and only just saw this. Genuinely sad, Reykjavik was always reasoned and had a good sense of humour. Can only agree with the sentiments expressed by others and express condolences.

Isn't it funny how we fight amongst ourselves, take on those that troll, we agree, we laugh, we fight, we disagree, we make the occasional spelling error and even get banned once or twice along the way (maybe more for me) but the one thing that we all agree on:

WE ARE COLLINGWOOD AND THE REST CAN GET FKD

Last edited:
Just saw this thread due to the fun we have been having in the banter thread.

I did not know you Reykjavik but from reading this thread and your posts, i can clearly see you were a A grade person. They say, when you pass, the real measure of your life is the effect and respect you had on others. By reading this thread and those thoughts from your brother/sister posters, you were a man to walk the mountains with.

RIP mate and may your family and friends know peace.

Just saw this thread, though i dont post much i have been a long time lurker i remember reading this thread earlier in the year, somehow i never noticed this until today, i never knew the guy but read plenty of his posts, Rey was one out of the box and it is really sad reading this back, like i said i never knew him but i wish i did

Bit late but RIP

Fly High Rey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back