Resource SFA Season 37 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Obsessed much? Appreciate you making sure that we remain relevant. You've been on what seems like a mission since your first day in the SFA, very odd. It was funny for a while, but now it's just boring, reflecting the state of the SFA recently.

We aren't going anywhere btw, sorry to disappoint but the SFA needs us :p
I think needs is a little strong

Are the Bombers still eliminated from finals contention Falconista?
As good as. Technically they can make it if:
  • They win their three remaining matches;
  • The Dragons cannot get any more premiership points;
  • The Bears can only get four more premiership points (must beat Dragons and lose their other two);
  • Hawks can only get four premiership points or less from their next two matches (play Bombers last round);
  • Furies need to beat the Dragons but get no more than four further premiership points (total) versus Old Boys and Gumbies;
  • They most overcome the percentage difference- the Bears are currently 18.14% ahead of the Bombers and need to beat the Dragons (and thus likely improve their percentage) for the Bombers to make it.

That's relying on a hell of a lot of other factors. If any of the above doesn't occur, they miss.

As good as. Technically they can make it if:
  • They win their three remaining matches;
  • The Dragons cannot get any more premiership points;
  • The Bears can only get four more premiership points (must beat Dragons and lose their other two);
  • Hawks can only get four premiership points or less from their next two matches (play Bombers last round);
  • Furies need to beat the Dragons but get no more than four further premiership points (total) versus Old Boys and Gumbies;
  • They most overcome the percentage difference- the Bears are currently 18.14% ahead of the Bombers and need to beat the Dragons (and thus likely improve their percentage) for the Bombers to make it.

That's relying on a hell of a lot of other factors. If any of the above doesn't occur, they miss.
Surprised Keeps Going GIF by Hollyoaks

Obsessed much? Appreciate you making sure that we remain relevant. You've been on what seems like a mission since your first day in the SFA, very odd. It was funny for a while, but now it's just boring, reflecting the state of the SFA recently.

We aren't going anywhere btw, sorry to disappoint but the SFA needs us :p

Don’t tell Cadsky - its the only reason he’s still around

LIVE LADDER:
s37, rd16 live ladder.png
*Pending tomorrow's match- Gumbies versus Royals.

Full ladder update following the conclusion of that match.

SCENARIOS IN BRIEF:
  • Roys and Old Boys have locked in a finals spot.​
  • The winner of tomorrow's match also locks in finals. If a draw, just the Royals do.​
  • Mathematically, the Bombers are still a shot of finals...... just.​

Here is my brain's last 30 seconds:
1. How are we first? OOBs % was too strong.
2. Wait why did OOBs % change?
3. Did OOBs play again?
4. Did OOBs lose to the Gumbies? :tearsofjoy:
1. Your percentage is greater.
2. Because their for and against changed.
3. Yes they did.
4. Alas no. They lost to the Furies.

Thanks for contacting the Falconista Hotline.

1. Your percentage is greater.
2. Because their for and against changed.
3. Yes they did.
4. Alas no. They lost to the Furies.

Thanks for contacting the Falconista Hotline.
I actually meant to write Furies. That's what I meant. But by the time I got to that realisation my arms had fallen off and I had to type with my nose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LIVE LADDER:
View attachment 1986292

SCENARIOS IN BRIEF:
  • The winner of tomorrow's match also locks in finals. If a draw, just the Royals do.​
Geez it's a thing of beauty seeing Roys in 1st

Wrestlemania Vii Crying GIF by WWE

Geez it's a thing of beauty seeing Roys in 1st

Wrestlemania Vii Crying GIF by WWE

We’re doing the comp a favour and keeping it interesting. Would be boring for everyone else if we towelled up weekly. Just letting the SFA catch up before we steam roll through finals

LIVE LADDER:
View attachment 1986292

SCENARIOS IN BRIEF:
Thanks to everyone who keeps us hanging in there!

We’re doing the comp a favour and keeping it interesting. Would be boring for everyone else if we towelled up weekly. Just letting the SFA catch up before we steam roll through finals
Disbelief Omg GIF by Red Fang

We are ready for the OOB challenge should we meet in the finals... I fear it'll be a repeat of a few weeks ago, though. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back