SFA pets

Remove this Banner Ad

one of our cats went missing for almost 2 weeks, we'd given her up as lost, this was when we were renting and if they got outside they could go anywhere

they eventually turned up looking very much worse for wear, we'd given up on her ever coming back at that point

I am slowly giving up on Watson ever coming back, I'm worried he's been hit by a car down near the highway where he has been lurking about.

Hope he returns soon, safe and sound.
Thanks a lot, it's been over a week since he's been gone, I'd hoped while I was away he would've shown back up.

I am slowly giving up on Watson ever coming back, I'm worried he's been hit by a car down near the highway where he has been lurking about.

Thanks a lot, it's been over a week since he's been gone, I'd hoped while I was away he would've shown back up.
sorry to hear mate fingers crossed though

1703041164567.png

I'm adopting this little guy, his name is George he's 1 and he needs a forever home. We're hoping that he and Watson (if Watson even comes back.) will love each other and be able to be family.

My pets. Two cats, two goats and a dog

Attachments

• IMG_3956.jpeg
    IMG_3956.jpeg
    492.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3931.jpeg
    IMG_3931.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3919.jpeg
    IMG_3919.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3595.jpeg
    IMG_3595.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You live on a bit of land? How destructive are goats to all the plants around?
Quarter of an acre. Not a lot. But a decent sized blocked. The goats have eaten just about everything but the geraniums, this is poisonous, so they don’t touch this. I have half my blocked fenced, so they don’t get in the house

My pets. Two cats, two goats and a dog
Awwww! Is your goat an a-hole? My nanna had a goat called nanny of all names 😂😂 and it used to butt the s**t out of you. I think us kids used to stir it up though but it was a hoot trying to get from one side of the field to the other without copping a horn in your butt.

Last edited:
Quarter of an acre. Not a lot. But a decent sized blocked. The goats have eaten just about everything but the geraniums, this is poisonous, so they don’t touch this. I have half my blocked fenced, so they don’t get in the house
I’m on 30 acres and have been tempted to get a goat but I’m also trying to revegetate my property and I don’t think the two will mix unless I spend a lot on fencing.

Awwww! Is your goat an a-hole? My nanna had a goat called nanny of all names 😂😂 and it used to butt the s**t out of you. I think us kids used to stir it us though but it was a hoot trying to get from one side of the field to the other without coping a horn in your butt.
It can be an arsehole. He’s very jealous, doesn’t let the female goat come near me for some reason. He wrecked the fence a bit when he was younger but he’s calmed down a bit now

I’m on 30 acres and have been tempted to get a goat but I’m also trying to revegetate my property and I don’t think the two will mix unless I spend a lot on fencing.
Goats are good for clearing shrubs and weeds if you have a lot. But yeah, you’d need an electric fence and good fencing lol

Patrick my male goat is an Anglo-Nubian. A huge breed of goat. Unsure what my female breed is named Helga
My friends have a massive goat not sure of breed but we looked up the world record size and this goat was very close, youd think it was a small horse

I now have 12 chickens and eggs galore, we had to seize 5 chickens from one of our host families as they weren’t looking after them ☹️. They will have a much better life at my place now.

I now have 12 chickens and eggs galore, we had to seize 5 chickens from one of our host families as they weren’t looking after them ☹️. They will have a much better life at my place now.
Are you selling the eggs?

Are you selling the eggs?
Initially no because the chickens were part of a government program so you were not allowed to sell them but now the program is over and they are mine we can. We generally just give them away but we might start selling them so it can pay for their food. A lot of people drop off scraps to us and we give them eggs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back