Minecraft Server Setup

Remove this Banner Ad

No probs - just ordered a server with 1024MB of RAM.

IP: 203.98.81.235:25575

Mine away! The i3D server will be cancelled.

For now there is no whitelist and no plugins.

Move a few hundred blocks from the spawn before you start as I'll probably be adding a village or something there and wiping any structures.

We also have a 10-slot Mumble voice server.

Are we backing up all the work from the new server (well, I guess it's now the old server) or starting from scratch (again)?

What's the problem? We're staying with the AusFrag server far as I know. Starting from scratch? I just logged on and nothing has changed... ?

Oh - old post.

No.

Yeah mainly for bug fixes, but you've already updated to it so all's good :)

(except its killing my wolves)

My wolves got polio once, it was terrible.

They sat down and couldn't stand back up again. I even tried pushing them into a river but all they did was sink to the bottom and look up at me. I left them there for like 2 days, but in the end I went down and put them down with my sword.

It was the saddest moment ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No problem there with this new update. They miraculously get their legs back under them for no reason, now. Sister Kenny is clearly wandering around with invisibility on.

Unfortunately, the concept of Warm Springs seems to be taken a little to literally. Oh yeah, it fixes the polio, it sure does that :(

"You may have noticed that your servers are not running at the moment and they have the
status set as "Unknown", we are working on this issue but it may not be fixed untill monday.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience that this downtime has caused."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back