Senior Women's

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's just hope next year we can settle on a day/ time for women's matches and not have them all over the place. A lot of these ladies work weekends so chopping and changing between Friday night/Saturday morning/Sunday arvo makes it tough. Fixturing isn't easy but we need to get it right for senior women. We know EXACTLY what time senior men's games are every week. Should be the same for the ladies

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Let's just hope next year we can settle on a day/ time for women's matches and not have them all over the place. A lot of these ladies work weekends so chopping and changing between Friday night/Saturday morning/Sunday arvo makes it tough. Fixturing isn't easy but we need to get it right for senior women. We know EXACTLY what time senior men's games are every week. Should be the same for the ladies

Ground availability and time slots are the problem. With Senior Men's now having 3rds and in some cases 4ths. Not to mention officials.

Ground availability and time slots are the problem. With Senior Men's now having 3rds and in some cases 4ths. Not to mention officials.
I think senior women should take precedence over thirds if it's to be taken seriously. Thirds is a bit more social and can be played at any time. I think women's need to lock in a day and then people can commit

I see the league are charging to get in to the women's finals at Windy Hill as well as the junior preliminary finals at Sewell.

I can't remember them ever charging for junior finals other than the Grand Finals.

With the League changing age groups back to evens, I'm guessing there will be a lot more clubs field an U18 team as opposed to an
U19s team. So i think it would think it would make sense for the Women to be fixtured on friday nights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EDFL again showing that common sense is not very common.

They are using both Greenvale Grounds for the Premier and Div 2 finals.

Both Abers and Moonee Valley have teams playing in finals, so what do they do, schedule both clubs finals at the same time.

EDFL again showing that common sense is not very common.

They are using both Greenvale Grounds for the Premier and Div 2 finals.

Both Abers and Moonee Valley have teams playing in finals, so what do they do, schedule both clubs finals at the same time.
Someone has seen the light and changed the times of the Div 2 games.

Great preliminary final in Div2 between both Aberfeldie and Moonee Valley's second women's teams.

Would have made for a great grand final.
Too bad the league ****ed up the division by not having the balls to put Airport West in Div1

Is it true massive all in brawl in under 18’s premier prelim final between keilor and Abers. Crowd were involved.
Will the EDFL kick both sides out of comp like last year westy v oak park

Is it true massive all in brawl in under 18’s premier prelim final between keilor and Abers. Crowd were involved.
Well for starters it was the GF today.

At least fines of 35-40k if they are following their own rules. Oh hold on which clubs 😄😄 No action I bet.. 😜

Remove this Banner Ad

Back