Society & Culture Seinfeld

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been enjoying re-watching all the Seinfeld episodes, along with couple of podcasts that review each episode.

"Seincast" and "Seinfeld: The post show recap" (from RHAP, Rob from Survivor) are both good podcasts, releasing a podcast each week on an epiosde in chronological order. I think both of them are up to the final season now, and I am up to season 7 of my rewatch, slowly catching up to them. It's been good to watch it all in order, to get more of a feel of the arc of the show and some of the storylines. Even though i have seen most of the episodes multiple times, there are still plenty of good laughs to be had- especially some of the Kramer moments- they never get old!

This was somewhere in Fitzroy Melbourne I believe. :D

325e28f2dcfaf35a89ccc96aaba9ee3a.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was fantastic, every scene he was in I laughed.
“Serenity Now”!

My favourite Jerry Stiller scene would have to be when the Castanza’s are having Dinner with their in laws and Frank starts yelling on about the Chicken, Hen and the Rooster. 🤣

My favourite Jerry Stiller scene would have to be when the Castanza’s are having Dinner with their in laws and Frank starts yelling on about the Chicken, Hen and the Rooster. 🤣

Haha! Classic scene.

“so who’s having sex with the hen?”

That and the “you want a piece of me??” 🤣🤣

Did anyone think Jerry Stiller was as good in King of Queens? He played basically the same character yet had nobody good to bounce off of in my opinion. Kevin James was kinda 'meh'.

Seinfeld was definitely an ensemble act by comparison. Every character ended up being rolled gold and they all bounced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back