AFLW Season 7 Round 10 v West Coast @ Casey, Satdee arvo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last round of H&A. While there's the possibility we could finish first if we really do a number on the Eagles (which isn't out of the question) I'd be more happy to just get through injury free. That said, it has been fun watching us regularly demolishing sides this season and after conceding 3 goals against in as many weeks I think this could be a very ugly result (especially if the conditions at Casey aren't too vexed).
At the risk of jinxing us, I really don't see any chance of a loss unless some Homer at the Bat style shenanigans keep half our first team off the park, and even then I think we'd give it a shake.
According to the injury report, Gay, Duffy and Ivey are possible ins, though it's hard to find names to go out. I'd guess Wilson for Gay, but not sure if there'd be any other changes.
RD10INJURY.png

Kudos also to Tahlia Gillard for her rising star nom last week, and Shelley Heath for dropping #demonspirit in almost every answer in her post-game interview!

More than decent chance we finish top. I can see the Pies running Brisbane really close and lowering their percentage, or even knocking them off. Fortunately they play before us so we’ll know what we need to do. Just focus on playing a finals brand against WCE and the margin and percentage will take care of itself

Even more of a decent chance the weather will be s**t for footy tomorrow as well . May not be a high scoring game tomorrow.

Even more of a decent chance the weather will be s**t for footy tomorrow as well . May not be a high scoring game tomorrow.

It sounds like it will be important to gw et away to a strong start.

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the late afternoon and evening.
Light winds becoming northerly 20 to 30 km/h in the middle of the day then increasing to 30 to 45 km/h in the late afternoon.

The ground is surprisingly in good nick , the conversation isn't about how well we are playing , but rather if we can win 70pts to 0 to make up the % . The cross wind seems to not be in the commentary either .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back