Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Baghdad Bombers v East Side Hawks @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

By “well” do you mean “pissed”?

Unless your “supply” includes copious amounts of contraband alcohol then you’re selling us short. 🤘

View attachment 1996181
Of course I did, what do you think I am, some kind of teetotaller?

How early can we get the match posted ?

Thursday night straight after the Rd.19 match 😂

No objection here. We need to get our draft proceedings under way 🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

We don’t make mention of that bastardisation.
I’ll tell you a funny story. I did the round 10 match threads and it was the first time I had done them. I’d seen some very good match threads in the past and some really poor ones too. I suddenly found myself putting myself under pressure to do an acceptable match thread. Yes I truly did do half the thread’s drunkish. Anyway I started panicking when I couldn’t find the phoenix matchup. I’m like what have I done? Oh no I’ve missed a team! Confused I went to the Bombers team pm and said does anyone know where the Phoenix matchup is? I really should start paying more attention

I’ll tell you a funny story. I did the round 10 match threads and it was the first time I had done them. I’d seen some very good match threads in the past and some really poor ones too. I suddenly found myself putting myself under pressure to do an acceptable match thread. Yes I truly did do half the thread’s drunkish. Anyway I started panicking when I couldn’t find the phoenix matchup. I’m like what have I done? Oh no I’ve missed a team! Confused I went to the Bombers team pm and said does anyone know where the Phoenix matchup is? I really should start paying more attention
I didn’t notice a considerable drop in quality of your match threads, but I do operate under the premise that some posting here must be engaging in some degree of substance abuse to come up with some of the shit that they do, so it’s not a high bar.

I trust you eventually found the Phoenix. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back