Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Baghdad Bombers v East Side Hawks @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

The best of evenings Bombers, I trust you are all well!
By “well” do you mean “pissed”?
I choose to take this as the ultimate faith in what we’ll supply this week and not you checking out already. 😢
Unless your “supply” includes copious amounts of contraband alcohol then you’re selling us short. 🤘

IMG_3453.gif

Well, you know, once their load is gone, they've gotta head back to home base!

For more bombs, of course!
GIF by moodman

Air Force Throwback GIF by US National Archives

May I have a refill, please? 🙂

My favourite opponents and my favourite Fatima goat curry
It’s no secret we’d rather see you guys in the finals than a couple of teams already in the eight.

IMG_3013.gif

If you hadn’t shot yourselves in the foot you’d be there already.

IMG_3014.gif

Just don’t * it up again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw mine today. Said being retired is busier than working. Sipping lattes, eating cake.
The ideal lifestyle.
Funnily enough that’s how Chipmunk evicted me from the leadership group (I didn’t go AWOL I swear)

Funnily enough that’s how Chipmunk evicted me from the leadership group (I didn’t go AWOL I swear)

I went full passive aggressive, ‘forgetting’ to put TY24 on all the PMs and then promising I’d add him next time.

May I have a refill, please? 🙂
Why not try an Irish Car Bomb?!

Half a shot of Jameson
Half a shot of Bailey's floated on top Dropped into a half-pint of Guinness

Do not wait on drinking it!

Apparently a few of these well placed in your evening will lead to destruction and despair.

IMG_3016.jpeg

Half a shot of Jameson

Apparently a few of these well placed in your evening will lead to destruction and despair.

View attachment 1996234
I will try this! Robertio

Will modify to full shots though, easier to get right😉

philreich

Three English men were walking through a desert. They were tired and thirsty but most of all hungry. Soon, they came across a nomad with about two camels, one alive and one very much dead. The nomad said "Hey there, you guys look hungry" The three men all nodded. "I tell you what, I was about to start eating this camel. I'll share it with you" The three men soon started arguing about who gets what when one of them chimes in with a "Alright guys, how about this? Whatever football team we support dictates what part of the camel we can have." So he goes "Well, I support Liverpool." So he got the liver "I support Hartlepool." said the second man. So he got the heart. The last guy said "I support Arsenal but I'm not hungry."
1716291331069.png

Half a shot of Jameson

View attachment 1996234
I don’t like beer. But the Bailey’s sounds nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back