Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 19 - Sin City Swamprats v Roys FFC at Underground Stadium (WEDNESDAY QOOTY)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m owning that back pocket.
San Diego No GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

Down the rabbit hole of dumb old stuff I still have on my computer drives :D This time, a fake language and a tool to translate english to it hehe

This is hard when there's many words.
Translates to:
Ut keb uli ey urer ure muri. :D
Then when I try to reverse it back to english:
"It are hard what-is-time externsive group say."

reversetranslatortool.png

GremioPower "Senoskan Imar" = Small life town. I have no litany of words for animals So I reduced "rat" to small animal and even "animal" wasn't in my dictionary so went back further to "small life". Meaning a town based on scorpions would also be called Senoskan Imar :D

No brother. It was my last position back when I played. I went from half capable on baller ( rover) to flashy HFF, to back pocket. Next position, over the boundary.
Well so long as _Mike_ can hold his own at Full Back we won't force you into more responsibility.

But he's only picking up okeydoke7 this week so you should be safe.

Where’s the ground and what’s the scoring record

You wanna handle this one jackster83 (your captain), Ant Bear (host of your team's history thread [link]), Falconista (current league stats officianado), Hate (webmaster of official stats site for the Sweet FA [link])?

I can do the geography bit. Sin City Swamprats play at Underground Stadium, at Los Carraras Shopping Complex, in the Sweet municipality's suburb of Nou Camp [link].

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where’s the ground and what’s the scoring record
Here's a road trip video from our old home ground to our current one. It doesn't show recent improvements such as our beer garden or our sparkling new toilets.

What happened to tigs2010?
Thought selection was open until tomorrow. He's still on his houseboat trying to squeeze Reardo onto a hook. Doesn't realise it's a just a fleshsimile of Reardo we made from skinning a box full of dixie drumsticks.

You wanna handle this one jackster83 (your captain), Ant Bear (host of your team's history thread [link]), Falconista (current league stats officianado), Hate (webmaster of official stats site for the Sweet FA [link])?

I can do the geography bit. Sin City Swamprats play at Underground Stadium, at Los Carraras Shopping Complex, in the Sweet municipality's suburb of Nou Camp [link].
I'm sorry, I don't have that information.
What I do know is that the winner of this match is guaranteed to finish top-four.

So happy to be back. Hopefully my latest bout of Gout (Boo) will clear up by the time this game starts.

And no I don't like the Swampies, so this feels fitting I make my triumphant return to SFA !

Let's do this Roys !!!
Welcome back lad

So happy to be back. Hopefully my latest bout of Gout (Boo) will clear up by the time this game starts.

And no I don't like the Swampies, so this feels fitting I make my triumphant return to SFA !

Let's do this Roys !!!
whoomptii.gif

Let's do this Roys !!!
images

It's ready, I was just having a cup of hot cocoa!
Was is actually coca? The stuff mum used to give as.

I am in a hot chocolate mode. The best is the Cadbury's drinking chocolate. Costco sell quite a good one but its a bit anaemic and you have to use alot and that's why it comes in such a big tin.

Having a Cadbury hot chocolate as I type.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back