Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Mount Buller Demons v East Side Hawks at The Snow Dome (the Tarkyn Cup?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fridays are definitely Peach’s Birthday Cake
Ah, now I think I know this one!

Is it a Mario Kart reference? Or something else in the Nintendo world?

See, this stuff just passed me by because of my love of pinball machines and a dedication to wasting money and time on them.

See, this stuff just passed me by because of my love of pinball machines and a dedication to wasting money and time on them.
Yep, correct franchise - near enough to being exactly on.

I am of course obviously referring to days by their most closely aligned Mario Party game boards. 🤗

So we are 9th and over the next 3 weeks we play 6th, 7th and 8th... all in quintessential "8-point games"

That means, if my maths is correct, we could manage 24 points over our next three weeks which would firmly put us on top of the ladder.
Saw this gem from cats2rise and wanted to acknowledge that thus far we are doing our best to manage -24 points in the same period in our mad scramble to win something this year.

Everyone here lives in their own compound, acts like nothing else exists, and are not sociable (in general). All these fences are still just too bizarre to me.
Haha yep! Our neighbours asked us if we can paint the side of our house to match theirs, because they don't like our bricks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw this gem from cats2rise and wanted to acknowledge that thus far we are doing our best to manage -24 points in the same period in our mad scramble to win something this year.
Me? Gem?

✅

No idea where the time went tonight, but it's gone. Hopefully tomorrow is a longer day than today was.
Does time actually exist? I have some theories that involve dolphins.

Does time actually exist? I have some theories that involve dolphins.
Quoting The Simpsons GIF

I’ve just lit mine, looking forward to chilling with my homies tonight :fire: :wineglass:
Might even crack the port.
we dont have a fire place so I guess I'll just have to burn stuff in my imagination

Happy James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

we dont have a fire place so I guess I'll just have to burn stuff in my imagination

Happy James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
Just get a wheelbarrow, some wood and you'll be right!

💚💚 Used to play one called ‘Wild Life’. It is still my favorite. Wish I had one. Much more fun than video games. 🥰

💚💚 Used to play one called ‘Wild Life’. It is still my favorite. Wish I had one. Much more fun than video games. 🥰
Surely not this one?
image-11.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back