Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey! Foopy chat is banned in Sweet! :mad: :( :cryv1:
Who said anything about foopy? I’m merely checking in on my teammates. Sounds like you need a hug too.

And so it has come to pass that for many supporters of Baghdad the pilgrimage to Mecca has begun

IMG_2280.jpeg

The journey this year will take in a visit to Abdu Prison to watch the Bombers play the Warriors in a race to the bottom

IMG_2229.jpeg

If Baghdad loses they will have an unassailable lead in the contest for the wooden spoon and can effectively start the traditional Mad Monday celebrations after the game

IMG_2976.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who said anything about foopy? I’m merely checking in on my teammates. Sounds like you need a hug too.
Yeah, I need something to take my mind off real sports for a moment.

Hold on, porps just tagged me in something...
In 12th Place and BILLY WINNER is "Magic" by Vince Staples with 11 votes & 4 Billies (BBB5114B), nominated by Fridge

I combined magic with fridge and found this old gem FootyGuy13 drew back in the day....

View attachment 1994463
idLYs5.gif

Might tag Fridgey this week just to see his profile pic and get a quick laugh.

Hey Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah you can call off the search for the Buscemi basher, Sipowicz has collared him (and applied phone book therapy I assume).

Now to more pressing matters, It's game day today so start stretc- hold the fort, I'm being handed a note.

Well sh*t, it's not until tomorrow night. As you were then.

View attachment 1993530

Monday night football?

I have qroquet training, but I can skip it for once.

Raveneyes !

Even when we lose it’s special campaigner!

I received a mod warning the last time we bantered over this.

My lawyers are pursuing legal action. Be prepared to be called as a witness.

Good morning Bombers and Warriors. I have the privilege of posting your match tonight, and this show should kick off at 6.00pm AEST.
Good luck to both teams.
Pugsley Tonga Bob

Good morning Bombers and Warriors. I have the privilege of posting your match tonight, and this show should kick off at 6.00pm AEST.
Good luck to both teams.
Pugsley Tonga Bob

Let's continue the trend. We are bringing home the spoon.

Good luck to both teams.
Pugsley Tonga Bob
GG Bombers, congrats on the win. It's been a wonderful [checks calendar] couple of days.

Moring Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah it's finally game day. The dragon's posting it so the inevitable simhousery is 27% more inevitable. It's still game day though so enjoy yourselves.

Ah, I love these REAL game days. They're so relaxing. Not like that fake game day that almost got me fired!

1716160554848.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back