Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 17 - Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Electricity in one of two forms.
Portable electric fence of flowerbeds is the short answer to the micturation issue at hand here.
Long term training can be achived with the invisable electric fence with associated collar attachment to provide judicious voltage.
Nice one Pamcake1 poor Pugsley may never recover.

IMG_7673.jpeg

download-1.jpg
'Basic toilet training in the usage of AI; we know you can do it but there's a time and a place'.
Exercise Two:
With the advent of AI and the training of older animals we reach a conundrum instantly of: can they do it and should they do it. Well they are going to do it whether you like it or not, so best prepare.
Keep in mind garbage in garbage out, illustrated above on the board.
What is digested can come out in a multiplicity of ways, as animals don't excrete on command nor necessarily in expected ways. Different breeds have different capacities, from the boisterous hound to the shy lap dog, all breeds are capable of producing. Some catch on faster than others, some are more observant, some need patient and continual redirection, just remember the aim is quality product over quantity.
Preparation is essential and you will require a large ground sheet to catch the excess, as well as a box of extra strength rubber gloves, size#8 spatular, all purpose tongs and refuse bags.
Now the secret to success is patience and a goodly dose of it.
Allow the animal privacy in doing their business, it can be difficult and anxiety is an ever present component.
Whatever the sounds coming from the room do not, I repeat do not disturb the animal.
Once the animal is finished they will let you know, either by exiting shamefaced with tail between their legs or as is most often as proud as punch with their production and wanting you to know it.
Enter the room very carefully having donned gloves and protective clothing beforehand.
Often there is a lingering odour depending on the effort extended, ventilate the room and using the tongs remove production to the groundsheet outside. Inspect carefully for parasites and other indications of corruption. If none then leave to dry in the sun otherwise dispose in refuse bags and burn later.
If your animal is of the primative mindset and doesn't want to engage in AI toilet training then that's ok to, They will in the fullness of time, let you know if they want to train sometime in the future and there's always plenty of time.

"Time is carving you, grasshopper. Let yourself be shaped according to your true nature." Master Po.

Inspirational film:

View attachment 1987943
'Basic toilet training in the usage of AI; we know you can do it but there's a time and a place'.
Exercise Two:
With the advent of AI and the training of older animals we reach a conundrum instantly of: can they do it and should they do it. Well they are going to do it whether you like it or not, so best prepare.
Keep in mind garbage in garbage out, illustrated above on the board.
What is digested can come out in a multiplicity of ways, as animals don't excrete on command nor necessarily in expected ways. Different breeds have different capacities, from the boisterous hound to the shy lap dog, all breeds are capable of producing. Some catch on faster than others, some are more observant, some need patient and continual redirection, just remember the aim is quality product over quantity.
Preparation is essential and you will require a large ground sheet to catch the excess, as well as a box of extra strength rubber gloves, size#8 spatular, all purpose tongs and refuse bags.
Now the secret to success is patience and a goodly dose of it.
Allow the animal privacy in doing their business, it can be difficult and anxiety is an ever present component.
Whatever the sounds coming from the room do not, I repeat do not disturb the animal.
Once the animal is finished they will let you know, either by exiting shamefaced with tail between their legs or as is most often as proud as punch with their production and wanting you to know it.
Enter the room very carefully having donned gloves and protective clothing beforehand.
Often there is a lingering odour depending on the effort extended, ventilate the room and using the tongs remove production to the groundsheet outside. Inspect carefully for parasites and other indications of corruption. If none then leave to dry in the sun otherwise dispose in refuse bags and burn later.
If your animal is of the primative mindset and doesn't want to engage in AI toilet training then that's ok to, They will in the fullness of time, let you know if they want to train sometime in the future and there's always plenty of time.

"Time is carving you, grasshopper. Let yourself be shaped according to your true nature." Master Po.

Inspirational film:

Allow the animal some privacy???

I’m sorry! How many dog owners inspect their dogs s**t??

Season 23 Laughing GIF by The Voice

Season 9 Lol GIF by NBC

Honestly Pamcake1 I don’t know why you’re bringing this animal schooling to Baghdad, as we only have the one animal here & as you can see he has been doing this s**t 💩 for years!

Other members of the LG can you please keep snozulu & KohPhi away for a tad longer, don’t want to be made to look like a liar with my animal comment. 😱

phonto.jpeg

Honestly Pamcake1 I don’t know why you’re bringing this animal schooling to Baghdad, as we only have the one animal here & as you can see he has been doing this s**t 💩 for years!

Other members of the LG can you please keep snozulu & KohPhi away for a tad longer, don’t want to be made to look like a liar with my animal comment. 😱

View attachment 1988021
Sssh! Grav its entertaining the s**t out of me!

Oh wait! This isn’t even my thread 🤦‍♀️
Awkward See Ya GIF

View attachment 1988021
Because Grav, one literate Pug in a thunderbox does not but make a team!
You have other animals I am certain of it and you never know when you could use this knowledge in the future.
Be prepared for anything.

Because Grav, one literate Pug in a thunderbox does not but make a team!
You have other animals I am certain of it and you never know when you could use this knowledge in the future.
Be prepared for anything.

Plenty of memories in there....flushed down the loo.

Check back in DemurePrincess I'll tag you on the next installment. It's been fun so far! x
I cant wait! Let me guess… 🤔

How many pups is too much?

Best ways to mate your pet!

How to deal with a ‘hump leg’ dog?

When he’s scratches his arse on the carpet… it’s worming time?

Surely I got it right? Surely!!!

I cant wait! Let me guess… 🤔

How many pups is too much?

Best ways to mate your pet!

How to deal with a ‘hump leg’ dog?

When he’s scratches his arse on the carpet… it’s worming time?

Surely I got it right? Surely!!!

Pass the meat loaf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1988021
You rang

thank-you.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back