Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Roys FFC v East Side Hawks at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Untitled241_20240506182409.png

I had to use this elite roys logo.
We're at the pointy end of the season with the Roys currently in 2nd and the Hawks hanging on in 8th spot. Grand final preview perhaps?

The Roys have been led well by their ageing stars this season. The aged care nurses have really looked after their tired old bodies so far. Mobbs has been that up and about I even spotted him at the rippers after the match against the Bears.

Ive said it many times but I just really like that Hawks logo. So based on that my tip is Hawks by 10pts.

Players to watch today Mobbs Dicky Fitzwell (pay close attention) por_please_ya and everyone's favourite little rascal Loonerty

Have a good match thread everyone.

Captains please have team sheets posted by Thursday 11:59pm Perth Time

Regards,

Tandy
SFADA President
Untitled132_20240220200615.png

1. I lost that logo due to an external drive that keeps breaking files. I'll need to pinch it again.

2. Not sure I've even been playing Dicky Fitzwell recently. Does this mean that now I have to select him? :D

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

1. I lost that logo due to an external drive that keeps breaking files. I'll need to pinch it again.

2. Not sure I've even been playing Dicky Fitzwell recently. Does this mean that now I have to select him? :D

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think I found it from a Falconista post earlier in the season.
Even if he's not playing definitely one to keep an eye out for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Simpsons Hello GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back