Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

That reminds me, wouldn’t mind being a fly-on-the-wall where kickthething is right now.

Any chance of a random shot out the window Kicka?
i see what you did here…. here us a shot anyhow, on the train from Tokyo to Nagoya….

IMG_0416.jpeg

My retirement is poker and sleep

Poker at night - keeps her happy - and sleep during he day

Actually Texas Hold Em 4 nights a week and sometimes a Sunday game along with special games like Thursdays game at Hahndorf or major tournaments over a 5 day weekend

Am planning a Cairns/Gold Coast/Sydney/Melbourne tour before Xmas - just drive to Cairns and see whats playing then hop down every few days

My retirement is poker and sleep

Poker at night - keeps her happy - and sleep during he day

Actually Texas Hold Em 4 nights a week and sometimes a Sunday game along with special games like Thursdays game at Hahndorf or major tournaments over a 5 day weekend

Am planning a Cairns/Gold Coast/Sydney/Melbourne tour before Xmas - just drive to Cairns and see whats playing then hop down every few days
Wait a minute. There seems to be a lot of retirees on this team. I’m partially retired, but am too busy to be fully retired.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to a big game today, very confident indeed on a HFF. Reason being, I’m up against someone called MrPremiership & I know for a fact in SFA & AFL I have never even been close to a premiership, 28 touches & 4 goals you can bank on it. 😉

View attachment 1973222

It would be nice to win one for a change.

You think there's a chance? Should i be sobering up?

Game Day, c’mon Bombers time to flush these Royal left overs away.

Sorry BD but out of every member of your team, that is you grumbleguts & GreyCrow you’re the only one with a decent head on you. 😉

View attachment 1973209
BD definitely has the best head in the team, which is what we use him for at half time. Sometimes if I wasn't having a great game the coach would pull me off at half time. Now all that has changed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back