Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Baghdad Bombers v Ophidian Old Boys at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 4 Episode 6 GIF by Friends

Thanks for this week and have another great week everyone

Just what a rookie match-poster would say.

Yep.

Not a bad cover - but nothing beats teh original top10 all time rock and roll in my book- when rock and rollers were musicians...

mwaahhh

3 : 7.41 {CHF} - kenneyswarriors must wash his hands in superglue. Astonishing mark.
Nice to know
3 : 8.01 {CHF} - Quick hands to Jabba73.
3 : 8.06 {CHF} - The players stop in confusion. For some reason the ump has paid a free to Jabba73.
3 : 8.1 {CHB} - With the ball is kenneyswarriors.
What? How did he get the ball if it is my free kick?
3 : 8.16 {CHB} - But he interfered with his opponent there.
Oh, like that.
3 : 8.18 {CHF} - Jabba73 wants to get on with proceedings.
Of course, you don’t get offers like that every day …
3 : 8.24 - <<< norway blue is coming on to replace Grav >>>
3 : 8.32 {CHF} - Now Jabba73 has the ball. What can he do with it?.
3 : 8.36 {rHFF} - Gets hands off within the nick of time.
3 : 8.4 {lHFF} - A quick handpass to CursingFijian.
Like the professional I am, the game comes first.

Lucky game …

Thanks for the week OOBs, hope you enjoyed your visit, good luck for the rest of the year.

A result that was not surprising Bombers, we have done our part to ensure some good draft picks, now gotta use ‘em wisely.

Thanks for posting serial_thrilla your payment is on its way from our silver level sponsors. Please feel free to ignore the ticking and open it as soon as it arrives.

1713678634506.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grav 0 (On) 58.24 (Off) 88.21 (On) Total : 70%
Oh! So because I’m in the air flying back from Melbourne with no internet connection, the bloody coach thinks he can embarrass me by sitting me on the bench for some of the game huh?
Well I don’t care, the air hostess was a little cutie & I had fun acting the lecherous old fool that I really am, so there. 😜

Good comeback OOB’s (all your good work was done while I was on the bench 🥴)
Thanks for a fun week, thanks for posting serial_thrilla seriously at half time, you were within an inch of being my favourite poster.
But…… sorry, it was the final result that blew it. 😭

Remove this Banner Ad

Back