Official Match Thread SEASON 37 ROUND 1: SIN CITY SWAMPRATS vs WEST COAST WONDERS @ UNDERGROUND STADIUM

Which team will win?

• Sin City Swamprats

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • West Coast Wonders

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • I just want to post funny gifs

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I hate this place and I'm a masochist

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

rats-logo-png.1282206

Sin City Swamprats Official Team Sheet

S37 R1 vs West Coast LolWonderz @ Underground Stadium

B: Quadzilla / Rodney Dangerfield / RPCB
HB: Power Raid / spookism / Ticky009
C: jackster83 / GotTheGoodes / ant555
HF: My Cotchin Rules / GremioPower / Ant Bear
F: Jewelsbon / okeydoke7 / edgie
FOLL: damicky / BloodySwan / philreich
INT: paraaaa / sataris

Milestones:
My Cotchin Rules - Sweet FA debut
I always get excited when I see the premiers team announced

I can almost see the wonders full forwards erection from here… calm your farm this a new season!
Last season wasn't that long ago. It's the best comparison for the new one (and I'm literally the reigning goal-kicking champ ;))

If you really want to discuss full forward erections lasting far too long, you've got a teammate there who has been resting on his FRED medal from 26 seasons ago.

Truth be told - I heard that the Wonders maintained their fitness during the off season by running laps around SSwans2011. Anyone who actually managed to do more than 3 laps received an award.
They don't call me the irresistible force AND the immovable object rolled into one for nothing. Lot of rolling to make that happen too.

Last season wasn't that long ago. It's the best comparison for the new one (and I'm literally the reigning goal-kicking champ ;))

If you really want to discuss full forward erections lasting far too long, you've got a teammate there who has been resting on his FRED medal from 26 seasons ago.
#back2back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back