Official Match Thread Season 30, Round 16: Gold City Royals vs Gumbies FFC @ The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 2.01.50 pm.png
The Gumbies travel to The Golden Throne in the final round of the season to take on the dominant Gold City Royals. Both teams have won four of their last five clashes, with a spot in the top 4 on the line for the Gumbies if they can snag the win and other results go their way.

Players to watch:
  • In all likelihood, The Filth Wizard will take out the Fred medal assuming he stays within 5 goals of Sab22, having managed 8 goals last time out​
  • Kapow!!! managed a massive 40 touches last time out in a clear case of leather poisoning​
  • Jivlain was prolific as well, managing 28 touches in the Gumbies win against the Swamprats​
  • Rodney Dangerfield managed 6 goals in his last match as the Gumbies forward line clicked into gear ahead of finals.​

Tip: Gumbies by 24

We're 6-2 since I altered my Sunday afternoon routine.

That routine cannot be replicated this weekend.

I am scared of the chaos that will ensue.

On the other side, I've been pulled in four of the last fives games, and I am hoping by doing something different pre-game I might actually get to stay in the midfield for 100 minutes again. I'd trade that for the win, honestly.

We're 6-2 since I altered my Sunday afternoon routine.

That routine cannot be replicated this weekend.

I am scared of the chaos that will ensue.

On the other side, I've been pulled in four of the last fives games, and I am hoping by doing something different pre-game I might actually get to stay in the midfield for 100 minutes again. I'd trade that for the win, honestly.

I think we can come to some arrangement with your captain on this. He's a generous individual. Conceding now will make it that much easier come Sunday.

I think we can come to some arrangement with your captain on this. He's a generous individual. Conceding now will make it that much easier come Sunday.

Can I trust your captain to let me run rampant and roam free without a tag though? I need a guaranteed 3 votes.

Can I trust your captain to let me run rampant and roam free without a tag though? I need a guaranteed 3 votes.

Baz is a free-willed individual. Depending on what side of the bed he wakes up on, he may allow that or you could get 3 spitcoal votes. You have been warned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give me 6 goals and I'll give you a draw.

Hello friends

Hello MP, welcome to the MOTR.

I hope you are as pleased as I am that we have been recognised as the MOTR for the second game in a row. Us, as in the Gumbies, not the Royals that are the reason behind this!

The stacked six ain't shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back